Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early wouldve PAC destroyed Shane if the latter came out guns blazing ala Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at the boxi....I mean Pac fans who think boxers are just supposed to to run into the middle of the ring and throw wild punches at each other until one gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      If anyone else fought like Hatton running in head first they'd get KTFO. You'd have to be a complete moron to do that.

Now, if Shane did his power boxing like he did back in his day, he'd of stand a chance in there but, he never showed up, so that besides the point.
      you have no heart if u avoid getting hit in boxing the best thing to do is go in and try to trade with pac its worked for margarito

Comment

shane got KD' while he was running backwards. worse if he exchanged with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          Hatton allowed Pacquiao to come out guns blazing -- Shane didn't.
          Yeah, and he also didn't allow himself a chance to win the fight. Because coming out guns a blazing was pretty much his only chance to win that fight. Everyone knew he wasn't going to win a 12 round fight. I actually have more respect for Hatton. At least he tried to implore what he thought was going to win him the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post
            lol at the boxi....I mean Pac fans who think boxers are just supposed to to run into the middle of the ring and throw wild punches at each other until one gets knocked out.
            lols...

I'm assuming you thought mosley's "effort" against pac was an amazing testament of skill, will, and entertainment...

[sarcasm]

wow! mosley ran and ran! what a fight! it's so exciting! What's gonna happen next!!!

[/sarcasm[

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              Hatton allowed Pacquiao to come out guns blazing -- Shane didn't.

shane ran from pac like a coward. he didn't even try to win.

WTF is wrong with you?

atleast hatton was trying to fight. mosley just ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                lols...

I'm assuming you thought mosley's "effort" against pac was an amazing testament of skill, will, and entertainment...

[sarcasm]

wow! mosley ran and ran! what a fight! it's so exciting! What's gonna happen next!!!

[/sarcasm[
                hell nah...I knew the fight would be garbage. Shane was there purely to cash a check and not get ****ed up. He did his job and even scored a "knockdown." Pac was there to KO Mosley and failed at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post
                  hell nah...I knew the fight would be garbage. Shane was there purely to cash a check and not get ****ed up. He did his job and even scored a "knockdown." Pac was there to KO Mosley and failed at it.
                  you can't KO someone who's bigger that's running away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    I was able to speak to someone who had access to PAC's inner circle of friends. The talk within those people is that PAC himself told them he wanted to do Mosley in three rounds if Shane was ready to go toe-to-toe from the get go. True story...
                    It is a two way street, this is boxing and if Mosley would had opened up aggressively no telling what would had happened

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                      Yeah, and he also didn't allow himself a chance to win the fight. Because coming out guns a blazing was pretty much his only chance to win that fight. Everyone knew he wasn't going to win a 12 round fight. I actually have more respect for Hatton. At least he tried to implore what he thought was going to win him the fight.
                      Be that as it may, he still neutralised Pacquiao. The thread asks what would have happened if Pacquiao fought like he did in the Hatton fight, not what would have happened if Shane fought like Hatton. The answer is that he wouldn't have destroyed Shane because Shane would have still frustrated him with his evasive boxing.

I don't have much respect for either Hatton or Shane's performances against Pacquiao. They both looked hopeless.

Comment

Working...
                      X