No announcement yet.

Cotto rematch please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
    Why. He would get raped if he was smaller. Ggg is not an amazing boxer he's just very strong.

Cotto is the only guy out with the strength and skill set to beat mayweather. Not saying he will he has a good chance of his conditioning is right. Everyone else has zero chance.
    If you think Golovkin is "just very strong", you should find yourself another sport to don't know **** about.

Comment

Cotto would do a helluva lot better than Pac did. That's for sure.

Comment

I am about as interested in a Cotto rematch as I am in a Manny rematch. Enough with the reruns, fight someone new, get the fight over with and retire. Then boxing can move on to other fighters instead of focusing on Floyd. It is time for a change.

Comment

Not interested in the rematch, especially if Floyd's next fight is really his last (which it won't be, he's terrible with money).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
            Maidana missed the opportunity to take the donut

Cotto I agree is a threat but Floyd figured him out late in that fight. He's too smart and adjusts too well to lose in rematches.

Lara isn't diverse enough offensively.

Khan..... No

Thurman.... No

Garcia....No

It's over. He'll retire 49-0 and deservingly so.

Floyd didn't figure anything out. Cotto simply wasn't in condition to fight at floyds level. Floyds conditioning is the reason for his 48-0 record. Floy d is an excellent boxer. But he doesn't do anything magical by figuring out his opponents. It just seems that way. What really happens is that his opponents get tired and he doesn't. So in the later rounds floyd looks amazing. But in reality he's dong the same stuff he did earlier but with less opposition. So people say he figured the guy out. No the other guy is just tired and floyd isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Not interested in the rematch, especially if Floyd's next fight is really his last (which it won't be, he's terrible with money).
              I agree his next fight won't be his last. Not due to money issues though. It's his ego that will drive him to want that 50-0. It's also the reason I think he will fight cotto. His ego will want that middleweight title to add to his legacy. Ego drives mayweather not money.

Comment

it would be ****ing hilarious if they fought again and cotto beat him. especially with all the hate miguel has been getting since martinez. i don't think these cotto/mayweather haters would know what to do with themselves at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  Cotto would do a helluva lot better than Pac did. That's for sure.
                  And he did. Even the rounds Cotto "lost" where competitive and Floyd himself, acknowledges how tough Cotto was.

His "shoulder roll though"

Comment

I like the fight, I've expressed that more than anyone else on these boards. Mayweather still comes out victorious for a couple of reasons, Cotto being one handed, having a one dimensional body attack and slowing down. It's still a good fight and Cotto will make it tough for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      If you think Golovkin is "just very strong", you should find yourself another sport to don't know **** about.
                      I'm not the one who thinks ggg can beat mayweather. I personally believe mayweather will do to ggg what he did to Canelo. Even at gggs current weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X