Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life on the line if you lose. 100 Million if you win. Upper cuts Game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life on the line if you lose. 100 Million if you win. Upper cuts Game.

Assuming every Prime version of every fighter who ever existed gets brought back (by a mystical creature)..
    Now they are all made to throw a sequence of upper cuts (at a Granite Chin mystical fighter)
    Who throws the hardest upper cut? You have to pick one name and if that fighter end up not throwing the hardest upper cut. You die. If the fighter you pick actually throws the hardest upper cut. You win 100 millionUSD
    This is not a p4p contest. This is pure brute strength from your upper cuts. Now if you are willing to bank your life on a say Roy Jones Jr or Roberto Duran.. By all means do so. But just be advised.. this is not a p4p contest and they will be judged based on pure force.

Originally posted by NatashaNatasha View Post
    Assuming every Prime version of every fighter who ever existed gets brought back (by a mystical creature)..
    Now they are all made to throw a sequence of upper cuts (at a Granite Chin mystical fighter)
    Who throws the hardest upper cut? You have to pick one name and if that fighter end up not throwing the hardest upper cut. You die. If the fighter you pick actually throws the hardest upper cut. You win 100 millionUSD
    This is not a p4p contest. This is pure brute strength from your upper cuts. Now if you are willing to bank your life on a say Roy Jones Jr or Roberto Duran.. By all means do so. But just be advised.. this is not a p4p contest and they will be judged based on pure force.
    Dinamita JMM!

Comment

great thread.

i liked the mystical creature and granite chin mystical fighter bits. added some spice instead of just saying "hypothetically speaking".

Yeah I'd take Foreman and so should anyone else but would I hell be doing this **** lol. life on the line? what if Foreman fell or something?

Comment

Ok, so before I answer this question, I need to know how were these fighters brought back. What did the mystical creature do to bring them back to life? I mean there's so many factors in between that would determine my real answer.

Are they alive but still decomposed? Are they in the age that they died in, or are they younger? I mean I need questions answered dammit!
        Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 04-19-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

mike tyson

Comment

Mike Tyson, no contest.

Comment

Matthew Hatton!

Comment

Mike Tyson.

Comment

I was going to say Tyson or Ruddock and then i remembered this gem.

Comment

Tyson ! P4P I like Judah, maybe not so much brute force but stupid quick and sneaky everytime he lands it its either lights out or buzzed like cotto (except Mathysse).

Comment

Working...
                    X