Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Vows: I Will Give Chavez Jr. The Biggest Beating!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Sergio!!!

Comment

• I have my doubts that Sergio can keep this an outside fight. Chavez would take it to pretty much anyone on the inside. He's so much bigger and stronger than Sergio, that right now I'm leaning Chavez by stoppage. Sergio lost to Margarito early in his career, and I can see a loss in a similar fashion to Chavez.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        You have been the biggest proponent of this bout for as long as I remember. You better be betting all your points, sig, avy maybe even account on this one.

this will be the pinnacle of his existence

he's the website's best troll in my estimation. this fight will decide his fate.
        the pieces are set.

i'm already on record saying this: i think chavez can beat martinez.

if the odds look good i'll be taking him to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          You have been the biggest proponent of this bout for as long as I remember. You better be betting all your points, sig, avy maybe even account on this one.
          Uh I don't bet fake internet points. But I will bet my account, my car, my house, etc. I will be filthy rich after this fight.

I be able to retire, just like JCC JR will retire Duckgio Quacktinez.

Comment

• The fight won't happen Chavez will run to 168.

Comment

• I'm not so sure Martinez will dominate but if you ask the middle eastern guy named Mushadeen, he probably has JCC by 1st round KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                The fight won't happen Chavez will run to 168.
                It won't happen because Duckgio Quacktinez will run down to 154 to call out welterweights again. I wouldn't be surprised if he challenged Nontio Donaire.

Comment

• In the words of Mayweather Jr when Hatton indirectly called him out in 2007:

"Make the ****ing fight happen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    sergio had 46 fights when he fought margarito?
                    I thought it was around 20, but then again I just box for a living and people who actually box dont know about the sport. So ill quite speaking, when dude comes with something substantial to counter the fact!

Comment

• Then again it took Junior, 40 sum odd fight to fight people at the caliber of tough a$$ Manfredo Jr, and Rubio. His resume is nothing like Sergio. Sergio has faught nobodys his whole career, and is popular for looking like a model.

I thought I would try to think a a junior Fan, but now I feel like my head is in the clouds!

Comment

Working...
                      X