Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I Grow Up, I Want to be a Tax Accountant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather audit people than do their taxes.

That's what H&R block is for.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
      Tax accountant when you grow up? Talk about under-achievement. hahaha

Most people want to be astronauts, doctors or quarterbacks when they grow up.
      Well to be fair most accountants main goal is to eventually run their own firm, so that is pretty good goal. As for the things you listed, quarterback is pretty lofty dream and so is astronauts, I'll give you doctor though. Tax accountant is a pretty realistic goal and a career that you can live comfortably at(and it really isn't the hardest field either). Unlike most jobs where you work up the ladder, start with low wages and move up, most accountants start off rather well and kind of stay there. It's a good field if you just want to live comfortably but boring, one reason I no longer wish to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Well to be fair most accountants main goal is to eventually run their own firm, so that is pretty good goal. As for the things you listed, quarterback is pretty lofty dream and so is astronauts, I'll give you doctor though. Tax accountant is a pretty realistic goal and a career that you can live comfortably at(and it really isn't the hardest field either). Unlike most jobs where you work up the ladder, start with low wages and move up, most accountants start off rather well and kind of stay there. It's a good field if you just want to live comfortably but boring, one reason I no longer wish to do it.
        The title was "when I grow up."

I was referring to children with fantasies of growing up to be quarterbacks and astronauts, etc. I have nothing against tax accountants.

But the IRS my kiss ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          The title was "when I grow up."

I was referring to children with fantasies of growing up to be quarterbacks and astronauts, etc. I have nothing against tax accountants.

But the IRS my kiss ASS.
          Gotcha. The IRS is just like Manny Pacquaio. "I just doing my job"

Comment

Working...
          X