Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liddell is going to have brain damage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a lot of licensed doctors here.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

E
      It doesn't take a doctor to know that severe concussions are bad.

Comment

dont think so...but i saw him like very "hyped" durin the tuff....he wont be the same thats for sho

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          The guy was punch drunk before getting KTFO by Rampage, getting KD'd by Keith no-power Jardine, getting his soul taken by Rashad, getting Mosley'd by Shogun, and finally getting KTFO by an arm punch that rich threw backing away.
          Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
          He's already there, IMO.

Most of his problems seem to stem from drugs, but getting sparked out every fight isn't helping. Dude should have called it quits after Rashad knocked his head to proxima centauri

To be fair to Chucky, he walked right into the punch. Throwing his sloppy ass overhand right that missed by a country mile with his chin sticking out.
          Well, that's true...

but still. I can understand him being stunned or dropped by the punch... But Chuck fell like he had been shot by a sniper.

E
          more from drugs and booze i think, he's taken some skull crushing shots but no where near as many as a pro boxer would take. when jens pulver left MMA to go into pro boxing i did notice he came back sounding punchy from all the head shots he took, chuck's been knocked out 4 or 5 times but i think he's got more brain damage from partying than from sugar rashad evans metrosexual lil fists

Comment

How hard does/did Chuck party?

Comment

ANYTIME you get knocked out it gives you brain damage...EVERYTIME because you suffer a concussion when you get knocked out

I wish the best for Chuck that he will be as healthy as he can be

Comment

Originally posted by Vimto View Post
                drugs got him to this point imo.

The problem is he did not learn to stop rushing in after landing big. Randy learned that in the Chuck fights, its a case other whether you can control ure emotions at the time and stop charging.

i still think Chuck has a roll he was doing well in the bout.

As for he sounds ****ed? maybe! but who remembers about 3yrs ago when he fell asleep during a live interview as champ? Chuck likes to party.

I still think he can make a mark, the guy always has and always will be a legend,

Karlos.
                I do remember it, and for my 2 cents it seems more indicative of a pain killer addiction, but than who knows.

Comment

It doesn't take a doctor to know that severe concussions are bad.
                  How do you know how severe they were? Are you a doctor? Have you in fact examined Chuck Liddell?

E

Comment

How do you know how severe they were? Are you a doctor? Have you in fact examined Chuck Liddell?

E
                    A blow to the head which results in unconsciousness is called a level 3 concussion, they are always severe and they always leave damage (A or B refers to the length of unconsciousness). One of my best friends got three level 3 concussions playing football, I've seen the dark spots they left on the scan of his brain.

Are you really arguing that concussions aren't bad?

I'm obviously not a doctor, but I've seen what brain damage looks like. Someone posted a video of what he sounded like in 2003, perhaps you should compare it to a recent interview and keep in mind that they claim he's been "living clean" for the past year.

Comment

Hardly scientific. I only heed to REAL SCIENCE, not 'compare this isolated random YT clip to this one' BS. I don't care what he sounded like in 2001-2003 or what he sounds like today. I don't care about your anecdotal "evidence" about your friend. I very much doubt he had MRIs PREVIOUS to each injury to show that they were positively from the American Football injuries and not from anything else. Then end.

E

Comment

Working...
                      X