Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Augustus Back on FNF this Friday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Augustus Back on FNF this Friday!

Yes, he's back. Hopefully won't get robbed this time though

Haha cant wait to watch this lol

Comment

oh **** what is he a last minute replacement or something? Friday just got better.

We already have the all action Ji Hoon Kim and now the drunken master?

sweeeeeet

Comment

Can't miss this...

Comment

Yeah it was funny cause the guys have been coming to our gym to train. They are from Banner promotions, this past saturday I got to see Kim, he wasn't to impressive, he looked real tired and kept having to take breaks. Diaz looks to be stronger, and more ready for this fight in my eyes. It was funny cause we have two local fighters on the card, and when we heard the replacement, we all said, holy ****, the drunken master, and the media people kinda laughed about it cause that slipped out, should be a great fight card. Augustus is the man, I don't care how many losses he has, he is entertaining as hell.

Comment

The master! Wooosaaahh!

Comment

I will be tuned in for sure.

Comment

cant wait for this!!!

Comment

I never thought I'd say this but Emanuel should retire.He had about 80 pro fights and is seriosuly slowed down,I understand he took a real beating in his last fight which he called the first real KO he suffered.

And now he takes Provodnikov on short notice?Man,sure Provodnikov is raw and is defensively flawed and in shape motivated Augustus could win but it just looks like he's set up to lose.
                  Wish him the best though,he is a legend in his own right.

Comment

For someone having Gatti's pics and quotes from Ward to Gatti...shocks me to hear you say such things lol, joking.

Comment

Working...
                    X