Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should be talkin about GAMBOA vs JMM and not GAMBOA vs JUAN MA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should be talkin about GAMBOA vs JMM and not GAMBOA vs JUAN MA!!!

I know that GAMBOA vs JUAN MA will never happen cuz GAMBOA will destroy JUAN MA.

Only one who can give problem to GAMBOA is "maybe" Chris John but I honestly thinks that he would beat CHRIS JOHN.

GAMBOA should move up in weight and why not 1 day fight JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
      Yeah this....

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
        I know that GAMBOA vs JUAN MA will never happen cuz GAMBOA will destroy JUAN MA.

Only one who can give problem to GAMBOA is "maybe" Chris John but I honestly thinks that he would beat CHRIS JOHN.

Dude you must have just tuned in to the sport of boxing. Though Gamboa looked great last night please don’t let your enthusiasm distort you logic in believing Gamboa could take JMM.

Comment

JMM would rock Gamboa's world in a heart beat.Marquez would counter punch all night,and end up knocking Yuri out.

Comment

O.O wow really....by the time Gamboa moves up to LW or JWW Marquez will be done with boxing, if it happens now, Marquez will counter him to death and end it in the middle rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
              we will miss u a lot around here !!!

Comment

Marquez would make gamboa drink his pee after he makes him his *****

Comment

by the time gamboa move to LW or LWW, marquez is done in boxing, and become a NSAC commissioner drinking pee test

Comment

dude he need to fight at least Juan Ma or Chris john b4 he can move up otherwise he will get ppl saying he avoided this one and that one... by the time he moves up JMM will have lost his next fight and everyone will be saying hes shot

Comment

Working...
                    X