Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Goes On Twitter Rant About Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, Calls Mosley A Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
    Exactly, so people shouldnt be surprised when Floyd (a more intellgent defensive counter puncher then Marquez) Takes advantage of it also.
    floyd's a minimal puncher...he aint got the offense of a jmm or a morales...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      floyd's a minimal puncher...he aint got the offense of a jmm or a morales...
      yea.....lets see about that
      Total Punches Jabs Power
      Marquez vs Pac 2 172 / 511 42 / 201 130 / 310
      34% 21% 42%

Floyd vs Mosley
      208 / 477 85 / 210 123 / 267
      44% 40% 46%

Wrong homie Marquez only threw 24 more punches against Pac then Mayweather did against Mosley, thats just two more punches a round.

Facts vs Myth, Facts always win

Comment

yea.....lets see about that
        Total Punches Jabs Power
        Marquez vs Pac 2 172 / 511 42 / 201 130 / 310
        34% 21% 42%

Floyd vs Mosley
        208 / 477 85 / 210 123 / 267
        44% 40% 46%

Wrong homie Marquez only threw 24 more punches against Pac then Mayweather did against Mosley, thats just two more punches a round.

Facts vs Myth, Facts always win
        lol...wtf is that?....i guess after those stats floyd has offense like morales or a jmm huh?....lol.....its common knowledge that he does'nt .. you should know that he runs more than he punches since youre a ***** but it's ok to be delutional i guess ...it aint like its a crime...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          lol...wtf is that?....i guess after those stats floyd has offense like morales or a jmm huh?....lol.....its common knowledge that he does'nt .. you should know that he runs more than he punches since youre a ***** but it's ok to be delutional i guess ...it aint like its a crime...
          You stated he was a minimal puncher you idiot. I show stats where his output is not to far from Marquez's. But I want you to show me a video of Floyd's running, I ask this from people all the time and they cant ever give me a link or video. If Floyd runs so much it shouldn't hard to find a video of Floyd running on youtube for me.

Comment

You stated he was a minimal puncher you idiot. I show stats where his output is not to far from Marquez's. But I want you to show me a video of Floyd's running, I ask this from people all the time and they cant ever give me a link or video. If Floyd runs so much it shouldn't hard to find a video of Floyd running on youtube for me.
            Floyd-Mosley was a one off. He usually doesn't thow that many punches. What's his average punch output for his last 5 fights? and JMMs?

Comment

i starting to think that dude was right about the SSM and brass boy in on this.. if he wasnt then oscar is really pulling a hoe move

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                LOL.....*******s......you sound like a complete tool.

DLH wanted that weight in the first place.

I call it like I see it...Mosley stuck Mayweather by throwing one punch at a time. A bloated Marquez hit him numerous times once he started to thro combination punches at Mayweather. Of course your hero Laughed the punches off when they landed (why wouldn't he, I'm sure the punches of a lightweight felt like mere bug bites).
                Marquez landed 69/583 12%
                Mosley landed 92/452 20%

You're speaking as though Marquez and Mosley landed a great amount of punches against Mayweather when they barely hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Marquez landed 69/583 12%
                  Mosley landed 92/452 20%

You're speaking as though Marquez and Mosley landed a great amount of punches against Mayweather when they barely hit him.
                  Dont even bother. Bringing actual facts and stats dosent help your arguments on boxingscene I found out today.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Oscar is always siding with Floyd on the who would win thing. The weird thing is, DLH had to quit on his stool against Pac but didn't against Floyd. His face was a swollen mess after the Pac fight and it wasn't against Floyd....styles make fights I guess.

Floyd is not gonna toy with Pac, I can assure you of that. Floyd will take a lot of punishment in that fight.....he isn't going to be a "Pretty Boy' that night.
                    Fuken idiot dont know the difference between a 145 lb Oscar and a earlier version at 160 , you call yourself a boxing fan lol best you understand the sport and how somethings outside of the ring can have a big effect on the outcome of a fight , fanboys can only ever see the bash sheeese .

Comment

HAHA. Everyone's crapping all over Pacquiao for taking this fight. And rightfully so! I hope Shane finds some way to KO him. It would be so appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                      X