Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow! more african american support for pacman!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    What kind of African American is that? Look at that weak ass hair all long and ****. The mofo has a nice door and a closet with close inside. He ain't smoking weed, no gun shots, he ain't slaping hoes nor having gangbangs!

In other words he is a fake African American. He ain't from the ghetto!!!! He is from the suburbs!
    Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
      lol... You can post all these little videos you want im not watching them because you thread is idiotic... if you're not living or hanging in the black community how could you come to the resolution that, "the majority of blacks support pacquiao" based off a few youtube videos... that's just plain idiotic.... I do hang in the black community, (cant say i live there anymore, i done moved up in the world)... And I can tell you that the black community is in very much support of Floyd, I dont even think I've heard one person say Pacquiao was gonna win when I heard people speak on the fight
      read the title bro... i didn't say majority... can you read at all?

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
        dude your not getting the message, it isn't about race....
        you say, "it's not about race"... in a thread you made based clearly off of race...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Reported for racism.
            WTF is so racist about that? Can't I be a *******? jeezzzz!

Comment

Lol... are any of you black? I'm from L.A. and i can tell you this thread is completely false... Just the barber shop talk I hear the majority of blacks think Floyd is gonna whoop Pacquiaos ass...
              True, I'm in a small minority of blacks going for Manny. I live in LB and my barber shop is predomintantly Pro Floyd.

Comment

you say, "it's not about race"... in a thread you made based clearly off of race...

did you mean when one mention about french fries.... would you say that guy being racial.....??

what about british bulldog?

german sheppard?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  True, I'm in a small minority of blacks going for Manny. I live in LB and my barber shop is predomintantly Pro Floyd.
                  as i said in my previous post.... im not talking about majority here....

Comment

I'm not sure if there are more but I know I am a Pacquiao fan and not a Mayweather fan so add me to the list of African American's that support Pacquiao over Mayweather lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                      What kind of African American is that? Look at that weak ass hair all long and ****. The mofo has a nice door and a closet with close inside. He ain't smoking weed, no gun shots, he ain't slaping hoes nor having gangbangs!

In other words he is a fake African American. He ain't from the ghetto!!!! He is from the suburbs!
                      Wtf is that supposed to mean!? This is why I didn't want this to be turned into a race thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X