Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB, WATCHA GONNA DO when AMIR KHAN RUNS WILD ON YOU!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB, WATCHA GONNA DO when AMIR KHAN RUNS WILD ON YOU!

Well?

Khan gon take out this chump Diaz, former champion of the world? All in a days work for King Khan.

After that, it's on to avenge his robbery "loss" to Lamont P.E.Derson, and then that fluke punch freak to Garcia

After that, Floyd Mayweather, King Khan coming to take dat 0

Khan is weak chin. Get over it.

Comment

How about avenging his brutal first round knockout loss to Breidis Prescott?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Lol, that bum can't get himself in position, it's all about bein in position

y'all be hatin'

Khan stacking 1 million dollar bills per fight, y'all just be hatin' on the boy gettin dat paper

Comment

I don't know much about Diaz but Khan should have pushed to secure the Peterson rematch, Khan offers more than Matthysse financially.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            Khan is weak chin. Get over it.
            He makes more money per fight than your trailer park family does in 50 years

get over it

Comment

Earl was incredibly bored at 07:47 GMT, 06/03/2013

Comment

I actually hope Breidis beats Khabib and Amir pulls through his fight with Diaz.

If both do I think the rematch will happen as Khan loves his world titles and Prescott would have the WBA strap.

Comment

Would be nice if he did all that but I highly doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Khan waiting for the commision not to allow him to fight no more to then pretend he want him.

Comment

Working...
                    X