Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: I Told You That I Would Knock Vazquez Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: I Told You That I Would Knock Vazquez Out!

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - A jubilant Jorge Arce arrived to the post fight press conference with his family at his side after exciting victory over the previously undefeated Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. "El Travieso", sporting a nasty gash from a clash of heads with Vazquez was in one of his typical chatty moods after his title winning performance that stole the show on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley pay-per-view broadcast. Arce is frequently in the news and on talk shows in his native Mexico and is a very popular fighter in his home country. [Click Here To Read More]

It was the fight of the night. What a performance.

Comment

Wish I could be going to Disneyland also. damn

Comment

YOURE THE MAN.

I Love You ARCE

Comment

Arce would of put up a much better fight last night than Mosley did against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
            Arce would of put up a much better fight last night than Mosley did against Pacquiao.
            lol you aren't kidding man. Arce arrived there to win! I had a feeling there was going to be another upset. **** cinco de Mayo was just the day before! lol He was amped the **** up for that fight. Props to Mexico for their great year. Now Im getting nervous for the Cotto Marg rematch if it happens lol. Na F that, Cotto will stop the reign!

Comment

Didn't his pops throw in the towel?

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
                Yea he did, I honestly think that he did it a tad early, just because Arce just tired himself out and WV2 survived that onslaught. He might of had a chance to reverse the tide, but either way, the fight was a draw on the cards at that point, so if he didnt reverse the tide, he would have lost on the points. But he will be back, he has great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
                  actually, he threw a water bottle.LMAO, that seems to be the Puertorican's weapon of choice these days.Ahahahahahahh!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                    actually, he threw a water bottle.LMAO, that seems to be the Puertorican's weapon of choice these days.Ahahahahahahh!
                    they sure do love them water bottles and there knees. Seems they go hand in hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X