Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ggg the biggest joke in boxing in the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggg the biggest joke in boxing in the last decade?

This clown ass dude is nothing but a bully. Fights unknowns, picks on smaller fighters all the while saying everybody is ducking and unwilling to fight him. Yet he himself has ducked multiple people. When was the last time you've seen a farce of a boxer like this?

154-168 doe

"Bring me your best welterweight, I'll fight him too"

No, that would be Conyellow. The man that ran from him and prevented the fans of a great boxing matchup.

Comment

Another GG hate thread, same poster, new alt. Talk about cowardice. They can't even use the same anonymous alts they already have.

The Kazakhstani fighter definitely has consumed these people's lives. These folks need psychiatric help.

Comment

I see the ggg towel boys are here.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          No, that would be Conyellow. The man that ran from him and prevented the fans of a great boxing matchup.
          You suck and so does black Spider-Man or Blider-Man or Spidah-Mayne. Peter Parker is the one true Spider-Man. All these black washing of characters or turning them into women or gays is stupid.

Sorry to go off topic, but I saw your avatar and just read where Iron Man is going to become a black girl, Bruce Banner is going to die and Asian Hulk is going to stay Hulk, Thor is a girl and Captain America is black.

Oh and 97K is a duck and a coward.

Comment

you spelled Canelo wrong

Comment

Working...
            X