Collapse
No announcement yet.

California puts a ballot initiative to legalize recreational Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] California puts a ballot initiative to legalize recreational Marijuana

To All My Californians

IN NOVEMBER, LET'S LEGALIZE THIS HARMLESS PLANT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/v...juana-40206739

Legalization creates huge tax revenue and more jobs so I think it will pass. It will be interesting to see the position environmentalists take since California has suffered from severe drought and legalization would mean even more water would be used.

Comment

Hopefully it passes this time around.

We came close in 2010, but lost. I was so pissed.

Comment

This ain't really a HOLY S**T thread. There is a natural progression towards decriminalized/recreational/medicinal usage in the US & this is just one more step towards that reality. It'd be more HOLY S**T if Cali was looking to ban weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I couldn't vote in 20q0, but now I can vote, and with the current status of the younger generation of voters in California, this will pass

Comment

I remember that too. I was upset, but apparently the way it was written in a way that was not beneficial to what we wanted. Since then, Colorado and Washington passed with bills that were written more appropriately, and now it's Cali's turn to follow suit.

Once Cali legalizes, it will be a swift domino effect towards the rest of the country. Which would be great because now I live in South Carolina, and we don't got none of that!

Comment

does it even really matter for cali? lol anyone can get a bs med card.. plus it will be more expensive than med MJ

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                does it even really matter for cali? lol anyone can get a bs med card.. plus it will be more expensive than med MJ
                I carry my med card in Cali, at all times. But, in Tokyo, no smokio!

Or long prison term.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  It's really easy to get a medical card here in CA. I had a legit injury and bad back when I first got mine, but you don't even need medical proof or documents. They'll ask for it, but will give you a card anyways if you don't. Marijuana evaluation "clinics" are just glorified businesses.

But legalisation would mean you wouldn't even need a card to renew every year. Just an ID that states you're over 21.

Not sure what you mean by it being more expensive than medical MJ. If anything the overall prices will go down, considering marijuana dispensaries will pop up everywhere.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-29-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

It's really easy to get a medical card here in CA. I had a legit injury and bad back when I first got mine, but you don't even need medical proof or documents. They'll ask for it, but will give you a card anyways if you don't. Marijuana evaluation "clinics" are just glorified businesses.

But legalisation would mean you wouldn't even need a card to renew every year. Just an ID that states you're over 21.

Not sure what you mean by it being more expensive than medical MJ. If anything the overall prices will go down, considering marijuana dispensaries will pop up everywhere.

i need to get one again...had a buddy who started growing and has been hooking me up for the last 2-3yrs...but its the SAME strain over and over...good kush but i miss the variety at dispensaries

Comment

Working...
                    X