Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beat GGG where would that place him p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends. If Kovalev beats Ward and Floyd comes back that is 1 and 2 for sure. It depends how you rate Chocalatito also.

I think GGG is a beast ,but he still hasn't beaten anybody better than c+ level. That's not his fault. I just hold guys like Kovalev, Ward, and Crawford (if he beats Postol) in much higher regard. So of Canelo beats him I'm not sure it makes him top 3 maybe not even top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      Number 1 P4P, beating GGG would be a better win than ANYTHING Floyd or Pacquiao has ever achieved.
      Floyds beat plenty of hype jobs. Manny was one of them

Comment

Beating golovkin would probably make him top 3 to be fair and worst is top 5 p4p ...beating golovkin deserves a heap of respect

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          Floyds beat plenty of hype jobs. Manny was one of them
          Maidana made Floyd look like a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
            Maidana made Floyd look like a hype job.
            By losing twice? That's interesting

Comment

Number 1 or 2 without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                By losing twice? That's interesting
                He lost the first fight
                He paid the referee off in the second that and on top of both fights he was likely juiced up to the eyeballs on all sorts.

Floyd is so blatantly cheating I mean it's so damn obvious all the evidence is out there for people to see he's one of the worst guys for it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  better than roman? trout and lara are better than niida who was #1 and champ for 4 years, yaegashi who was lineal champ and is now a 3 weight world champ, and estrada who is ranked #1 and is one of the best p4p fighters right now? i'm going to go with no.
                  Golly, you sure do love those rankings and Lineal Titles when it suits you don't you?

Comment

Working...
                  X