No announcement yet.

Proof Brandon Rios is a bully (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    It's called respect and human decency. I'm guessing you guys both work dead-end jobs where the crabs-in-a-bucket mentality thrives among the workforce. Just because you have low standards of how you treat people doesn't mean everyone else does.
    Uh.

No, but how badly were you abused as a child and what does that that have to do with me or Brandon Rios?

Are you related to Rockin or something?

Comment

Why do you care what Brandon Rios says? Lemme put it this way: I watch Brandon Rios fight, I don't bother to hear him talk.

Comment

It's called respect and human decency. I'm guessing you guys both work dead-end jobs where the crabs-in-a-bucket mentality thrives among the workforce. Just because you have low standards of how you treat people doesn't mean everyone else does.
        See thats what I'm talking about brother. You diss people back who offend you. Good for you.

Comment

LMFAO somebody had a Bullying Flashback watching this video or something this is not Bullying the guy is a fuking Kickboxing Hall Of Famer I'm sure he can take care of himself

Comment

I'm checking your ass because you say some stupid shit. Penitentiary rules in effect.
            Penitentiary rules?? you just made a thread about bullying...lol

Comment

Brandon is a bad person. He has no manners. He mocks disabled people and throws out ****phobc abuse blithely.

Comment

He calls hall-of-fame kickboxer Dale Jacoby a ****sexual who likes to get f***ed in his ass. He also calls him a thief and a snake.

Brandon Rios is a f***ing bully. Also, remember how he was making fun of Freddie Roach? I hope this fucking asshole gets the tar beaten out of him -- again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TtAbq2qPuU

Rios also called Jacoby "a fucking fag."

"He likes to grab balls and juggle them in his mouth."

Skip to 3:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PEpUUsBXE

Brandon is pushing it, he can do that gay chit with Robert Garcia, but Dale is just one of the nicest guys, why is he horsing around with the OG? come on Rios have some freaking respect, I dont think Rios will change, he has been talking weird gay stuff lately like grabbing balls, licking butt hole to a man old enough to be his father. He is really disrespectful, he should be cool with the old man, dudes a legend. I remember him from those old kick boxing flicks back in the day he had one hell of a pompadour.

Comment

Originally posted by righttocensor View Post
                  Brandon is a bad person. He has no manners. He mocks disabled people and throws out ****phobc abuse blithely.
                  Don't use big words around Larry. You'll make him feel insubstantial and niggardly.

Comment

War Rios

only coward ass nerds get their feelings hurt over **** like this.

Comment

Punchr who is the bully again?
                      Brandon Rios is a f***ing bully. Also, remember how he was making fun of Freddie Roach? I hope this ****ing ******* gets the tar beaten out of him -- again!

Comment

Working...
                      X