No announcement yet.

Brook Stole Khans Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    People always say Khan should fight Brook and that he's stupid to turn down 5 mil. Khan is worth $30 million, trust me money isn't the motive. I agree that he often puts his foot in it during his interviews and comes across in totally the wrong manner however I've met him many times and he is genuinely really nice to everyone, he never turns down a picture or autograph and should be respected a lot more in Britain for having the guts to go to America and do what many other brits have shied away from. He also won a silver medal for Britain at 17 and I've heard many britains say that he isnt british as he has both the pakistan flag and union jack in the ring with him. Serious amount of closet racists and ukip supporters around these days.
    Yeah his motive is to fight Mayweather without getting beaten again

Comment

Originally posted by frankiebruno View Post
      i dont know how to embed videos on here, but khan fans from bolton bar 1, supporting brook..

Brook makes a appearance inthe video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhtg...ure=youtu.be&a

king khan's losing all of his fans, even dirk jumped shipped...

lmao the video speaks for itself!

The place is empty! intill the Khan fan starts making a big scene.

If Floyd Khan falls through we might get Brook Khan at the end of the year. Good times.
      Last edited by miniq; 05-25-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I haven't jumped ship. Was always a fan of both. I'm just able to discern between whose right and wrong in the Brook/Khan situation.

I'm a Khan fan but won't accept him being a ducking puusssy - you will.

If anything, you've jumped ship. You used to have Brook on your profile and now you can't remove your tongue from Khan's hairy **** passage.
        i'm still a brook fan, however i call it as i see it

if khan beats algieri and lands the floyd fight, it was a smart move not to fight brook - who we can all agree is a 100 times harder and risky fight for Khan

and tbh i want to see Khan vs Floyd, and Brook cud potentially ruin that fight from ever happening

I hope Khan lands Floyd in Sep..there are alot of Brook fans who dont want Khan to get the Floyd fight, which makes no sense to me
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-25-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Not this Khan fan. Will be in Vegas if he gets Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            i'm still a brook fan, however i call it as i see it

if khan beats algieri and lands the floyd fight, it was a smart move not to fight brook - who we can all agree is a 100 times harder and risky fight for Khan

and tbh i want to see Khan vs Floyd, and Brook cud potentially ruin that fight from ever happening

I hope Khan lands Floyd in Sep..there are alot of Brook fans who dont want Khan to get the Floyd fight, which makes no sense to me
            You mean a puussy move. If he fought Brook, he could have got the Mayweather fight too but he didn't because he was scared to lose.

Yeah it was smart to pull that b1tch move because knowing his chin, he could have got KTFO.

You're basically admitting that lol....you're admitting that you're ****ting your knickers that Khan gets knocked out by Brook. Fantardism ladies and gentleman.

Comment

They'll go back to khan after brook fights another scrub after gavin

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yeah his motive is to fight Mayweather without getting beaten again
                Of course, that's the goal for everyone I'd hope.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Boxing fans are certainly fickle.

Comment

Because Khan is scared of Broner and Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                    Of course, that's the goal for everyone I'd hope.
                    Meaning taking the lowest risk fights possible when there was a world title and £5m on the table in front of 80k at Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Someone has been butthurt that another American went down to a Brit on Fat Yankian soil

Comment

Working...
                      X