Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until Danny Garcia is top 10 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    And also, people don't think I'm going to rob them because I'm curtious, have manners, treat others with respect, and don't act/look like an a$$hole. Your victim mentality is played out already.
    Your comments are super disrespectful especially since you are acting like you are an original American. I do not have a victim mentality, that mentality is reserved for you Pacquiao fans and Caucasians that love to scream reverse racism. I am just a realist and I know what time it is when you bring up bs. So can you take that avatar off and put up Columbus or King George, your ignorance shouldn't be alongside an image that represent the original American.. you pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Seriously dude give it a fckng rest. Danny is Hispanic but gets hate because he's from philly, where there are a lot of black people. Is this what you're saying? because if it is......
      No you asswipe. I'm saying Philly is hated because they're the shit. Danny Garcia being Hispanic and getting hate on the level of a black fighter, must have a reason why. It's obvious it's because he's from the greatest city on the planet.

Also Canelo lost to LARA LOL. He's such a coward fighting a Kirkland that's been out the ring forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Well, Canelo has fought against three "brothas" in 3 out of his last 4 fights. Perhaps his association with the likes of Mayweather, Trout and Lara could be the reason behind his hate, doe.

In Brickyardigan's world, that would be a possible explanation
        LMAO but he ARGUABLY lost 3 of his last 4 fights doe.

Comment

Working...
        X