No announcement yet.

The Game Blood Moon Year Of The Wolf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Blood Moon Year Of The Wolf

Anyone checked it out? I feel this is games best flow sincle LAX take away the mainstream tracks like or nah, take that, on one, best head ever all the other tracked game murdered but French Montana might have had the worst verse ever on married to the game.

Well i have always been a pretty big game fan but after a skim through this album im giong to give it a miss and wait for the doc 2 to drop next year.

Comment

Damn man I'm a big game fan also, I'm probably a little bias but he sounded hungry. Like I said I'm not feeling the radio tracks but there're were verses that sounded a little like mixtape game when he used to take shot at everyone. I will say a lot of the songs were "eh" but there really wasn't a verse where game dissapointed.

Comment

yeah game has still got it but im just not feeling the album overall. The purge is a really good track though he should have saved it for the doc 2.

Comment

Yea purge surprised me was not expecting that, dope track I'm with u ready for the doc 2 just hope he doest fill it with BS features and mainstream tracks.

Comment

Working...
          X