No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Really Thought I Had The Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Really Thought I Had The Mayweather Fight

Amir Khan says he was convinced that a fight with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was a done deal. Khan even withdrew from a planned December fight with then IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander. Khan's dream came crashing down on Monday, when Mayweather announced that he was fighting WBA champion Marcos Maidana in a unification encounter on May 3rd from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I see khan hasn't changed his tampon yet ,smh

Comment

Best for boxing he didn't get the fight. Bet Mayweather tries to sell os this bout next. I can see it now, a poll for who he should fight. JuanMa or Amir Khan.

Comment

Lol he said he got desperate

Comment

Amir like Dave Chappelle said

Comment

Then you found how just how popular and respected you are NOT by the real boxing fans .
            We get what happened much clearer than you seem to....Let me make this clear to you , spell it out for you thicko.....you need to fight someone decent,then that puts you in a decent position...Brook is way higher in the welter rankings and is prepared to give YOU a shot at his ranking or are you trying to backdoor a straight UNDESERVED shot again...you at this point are the most despised boxer on the planet and I don't think that will ever change!
            Something for nothing ... I wonder where you get that from?

Comment

amir khan vs french montanas boy, adrien broner.

Comment

I really wanna feel for the guy, I honestly do. But then he goes out and says how Kell Brook don't deserve him. But Juan Diaz and Carlos Molina (Carlos Molina? You f**kin serious?) "deserved" him.

The f**k, bro.

Comment

Back to the end of the line boy!

Comment

Mods banning people of threads like this:

Make thread like this

Comment

Working...
                    X