Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny was tested at least a month a go... VADA confirmed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Morales is ban but he also said **** them and that he would continue fighting in mexico. What can USADA do? Nothing and that's what we are trying to get through some people here. It's irrelevant if USADA impose a ban because they don't have the right authority to do so.
    Well USADA has contracts where athletes sign agreeing to sanction they impose. Also, if Mexico has an authority for boxing, USADA can contact them try and get them to enforce the ban too. It may not be honored though.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      They did, you just want to play blind and believe the conspiracy that USADA would lie and cover up for Erik Morales of all people. Mind you, none of these reporters ever published info quoting the NY Commission on record saying they knew nothing or quoting them saying the earliest dates they knew. And you have the nerve to talk about facts.
      Fcuking A I'm having to repeat myself non stop. Usada didn't lie, they reported to GBP who lied. The Rafael article with the "late b sample" was published before the he scandal broke,before Idec published his findings about the multiple dirty tests available before the fight. What the fcuk at you disputing?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Fcuking A I'm having to repeat myself non stop. Usada didn't lie, they reported to GBP who lied. The Rafael article with the "late b sample" was published before the he scandal broke,before Idec published his findings about the multiple dirty tests available before the fight. What the fcuk at you disputing?
        You constantly claim USADA didn't tell the NY Commission, even though there's no quotes from them citing when they knew and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          You constantly claim USADA didn't tell the NY Commission, even though there's no quotes from them citing when they knew and so forth.
          I'll pul up the links for you tomorrow,I'm on a tablet and its awkward. Rafael article on ESPN, and Idec article here on the scene I believe. You didn't bother disputing,just kept "reframing" lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I'll pul up the links for you tomorrow,I'm on a tablet and its awkward. Rafael article on ESPN, and Idec article here on the scene I believe. You didn't bother disputing,just kept "reframing" lol
            I didn't reframe. You said Rafael reported NY Commission being told by USADA about how the B-sample hadn't returned yet. And I told you that was for the most recent sample from Morales. But you tried to suggest that it was from eons ago and that they didn't report a thing to the NY Commission other than that.

Comment

Working...
            X