Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ggg beats hagler and monzon...on the same night.

Comment

Prime Hagler is no match for Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        ggg beats hagler and monzon...on the same night.
        Don't forget RRJ and Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
          I wanted to see how deep the hype goes. Well lets hear it....who wins?
          lol the disturbing part is some of these Kool-Aid drinkers probably sincerely believe GGG could kill Hagler.

Comment

Ishida > Hagler.

Comment

Hagler went life and death with light punching Antuofermo and Monzon had 9 draws with part time Tango instructors. GG eats both their assholes in the same night. EZ Work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                GGG by murder one round, Hagler ducking...
                This is thee obvious choice

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Ishida > Hagler.

Marvelous is ATG and best MW that ever lived.

I love GGG,he is must see tv but he has to beat 2nd best MW,maybe ever, and ATG Sergio Martinez. 2 fights down the road for Sergio we should get Sergio v Chavez II !!!! Then after that WAR the winner gets GGG who will fight Macklin next.

Chavez is a beast at MW,the modern-day Mugabi.He will be quite the test for Segio again after that championship fight. The 2nd time fighting for the world MW title makes you want it more,ask Marvin. I think Sergio is just that good and still beats a game WARRIOR like Chavez.

If GGG can beat Sergio then and only then could he even enter a conversation with Marvelous,one of the best and nicest peope that I have ever met and ATG P4P Top 5-6 ever.

It is obsurd to have the conversation now as GGG is an excellent fighter and a beast but he has 2 HUGE tests to pass in Chavez and Martinez before we can even talk about a Hagler conversation.

The MW Division is now loaded !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Leonard beat Hagler.

GGG beat Ishida who beat Kirkland who beat Molina who beat Cory Spinks who beat Ricardo Mayorga who beat Vernon Forrest who beat Shane Mosley who beat Oscar De La Hoya who beat Hector Camacho who beat Sugar Ray Leonard who beat Hagler.

Therefore GGG beats Hagler.
                    Loved it hahaha sometimes i play this on boxrec i know most hardcore fans do lol

Comment

Working...
                    X