No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Architect View Post
    Soooooooo you're saying you didnt watch the Mayweather-Cotto fight?

Warriors with courage is getting iced like a hockey rink and potentially ending your career? You are praising Pacquiao for having a terrible defense, getting knocked down with a wide looping right hand then getting knocked out cold with his hands down? You must be an MMA fan......You are condemning Mayweather for having the best defense in the history of the sport? You are condemning Floyd for having an elite incomparable repertoire of offensiove and defeinsive skills that has allowed him to befudle, confuse and outclass his opponents? Sheeesh and you call yourself a fan of "Boxing"????
    To each his own. If you love defensive geniuses, great, pay the PPV for those fights. Me on the other hand, no thanks.

Regarding the Mayweather v. Cotto fight, thanks for reminding me. Like I said when I hear the name Mayweather, the only thing that makes an impression in my mind is the sucker punch on Ortiz. All his other fights? Sorry but nothing stands out, all boring defensive genius stuff like you say, same old stuff every time he fights.

Hey if that's what turns you on continue paying for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      no he bloody didnt. he hasnt even fought the best in his own division since he came back from his convenient retirement.
      Floyd has defeated the #1 guy at 147 2 times..and just defeated the #1 guy at 154

Comment

• Floyd fights in the last 6 years

He weight cheated Marquez
        Past prime Mosley
        Sucker punched Ortiz
        Past prime Cotto

While other fighter like Pacquaio fought 11 times and went out from his shield.

Well judge it for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
          Floyd fights in the last 6 years

Past prime Mosley
          Sucker punched Ortiz
          Past prime Cotto

how about you breakdown mannys opponents like you did floyds, looks even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Floyd has defeated the #1 guy at 147 2 times..and just defeated the #1 guy at 154
            He didn't fight the best. Victor Ortiz isn't the best. Cotto isn't the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              He didn't fight the best. Victor Ortiz isn't the best. Cotto isn't the best.
              Larry is beyond help. Go back a few pages and you will see him tear cotto's credentials as an opponent apart...a few pages later he's the best! Laugh along with Larry

Comment

Yes im Black and support black fighters just like ricans support ricans and mexicans support mexicans and pinoys ride Manny's knob...black people can do it to..ya'll are just hot cause the best fighter in the game is undefeated and happens to be black...i support other fighters but **** fans make me go off and tell em how it is.....you wanna make it racial fuck it lets go..no more sugar coating
                Don't generalize, I'm a bigger SRL fan. If Manny and Leonard fought, I would root for Sugar Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
                  Floyd fights in the last 6 years

Past prime Mosley
                  Sucker punched Ortiz
                  Past prime Cotto

That explains everything. It's simple arithmetic. One fighter hardly show up to fight...

Comment

• floyd will never be as revered manny.

never.

pac always gives us exciting fights and fights the best opposition while floyd barely fights, gets accused of ducking, and rarely gives us great fights.

Pac has been doing it his entire career.

Comment

Name 1 p4p top 10 fighter cotto has defeated...name me 1 time he has defeated the #1 guy in his division....you cant do it cause it has never happend..he won 1 title from 1 current champ and it was a 1 legged yuri fucking foreman..he is the vacant belt champ...how dare you talk down on Floyd and try to big up Cotto...and he lost to Trout who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning...Floyd is greatness and Cotto is b class didnt Floyd just prove this at 35?

He says that and now he says this?!?!

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Damn FANBOY!!

How the hell was Ortiz the #1 guy at 147?
                      Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 12-13-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X