Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manuel Charr Vitali's worst opponent since he came out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    what does floyd have to do with this? oh yeah, when you fight a bum like this, and he isn't even the worst fighter you've faced, and people question you, start hating on floyd.

this is an embarassment of a fight, especially when david haye is available and would be Vitali's best opponent other than Lennox, equal with Byrd.
    Good thing is, Charr maybe won't be Vitali's last fight, as he could still fight Haye after this fight, according to Haye, who has said he doesn't want to fight again this year, and K2.

Comment

what does floyd have to do with this? oh yeah, when you fight a bum like this, and he isn't even the worst fighter you've faced, and people question you, start hating on floyd.

this is an embarassment of a fight, especially when david haye is available and would be Vitali's best opponent other than Lennox, equal with Byrd.
      Cause Floyd truly retired like a ***** the first time. Most of those Floyd fans are criticizing Vitali for having an actual retirement fight. At least with Vitali gone it could give more time for people to get hyped up and Wlad to destroy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        Good thing is, Charr maybe won't be Vitali's last fight, as he could still fight Haye after this fight, according to Haye, who has said he doesn't want to fight again this year, and K2.
        lets hope you are right. this is not an acceptable opponent for a HWT champion to defend his belt PERIOD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          The Greatest fought a guy who was 6-0 and lost to him. Why can't Vitali have a nice retirement fight? It's not like Floyd retiring when all the WWs were prime and he just went in there after they beat each other up either. At least Vitali has a legit reason to retire and that's politics.

We also saw how Wlad outclassed Haye so why even bother with that. We're just going to get another "toe" excuse.

"The greatest" was considered that because he beat some of the very best fighters in history and easily the best heavyweight comp. He lost to Spinks when he was CLEARLY past his best and still beat him in a rematch. Vitaly has been fighting soft touch competition nearly his entire career. How about giving back to the fans (boxing fans, not Klitschko fans) and at least making the toughest fight you can if you're going to ride into the sunset? A "nice" retirement fight? Screw that. If a fighter wants my respect he takes on the best he can and goes out like a gladiator, win or lose.

Comment

Cause Floyd truly retired like a ***** the first time. Most of those Floyd fans are criticizing Vitali for having an actual retirement fight. At least with Vitali gone it could give more time for people to get hyped up and Wlad to destroy them.
            So vitali's retirement was somehow different than floyd's thats why you brought him up? thats ridiculous.

Comment

How many fighters who've faced as weak comp as Vittles actually have a "retirement fight"? What do they say to themselves?"Ok, one more soft touch and I'll call it a career"? Warriors want to go out as the "the man", not being satisfied to get another easy hand picked win. You should be ashamed of your man for even taking this pathetic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

"The greatest" was considered that because he beat some of the very best fighters in history and easily the best heavyweight comp. He lost to Spinks when he was CLEARLY past his best and still beat him in a rematch. Vitaly has been fighting soft touch competition nearly his entire career. How about giving back to the fans (boxing fans, not Klitschko fans) and at least making the toughest fight you can if you're going to ride into the sunset? A "nice" retirement fight? Screw that. If a fighter wants my respect he takes on the best he can and goes out like a gladiator, win or lose.
                Vitali is also past prime. So you admire Ali but you know as well as me Ali ran like a ***** and wasn't this gladiator in a lot of these fights either. I would of preferred he fight Haye but Haye turned it down so there is nothing we can do. Besides Haye is being rehyped up now by beating someone Vitali outclassed which is pretty hilarious.

So vitali's retirement was somehow different than floyd's thats why you brought him up? thats ridiculous.
                Yea one is actually retiring. Floyd just did it to duck guys in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  How many fighters who've faced as weak comp as Vittles actually have a "retirement fight"? What do they say to themselves?"Ok, one more soft touch and I'll call it a career"? Warriors want to go out as the "the man", not being satisfied to get another easy hand picked win. You should be ashamed of your man for even taking this pathetic fight.
                  Look if Vitali comes back and fights someone else then Haye I will gladly understand your anger but now I'm more of understanding why he would leave.

Sort of like if Hopkins or Jones were to face a bum as a retirement fight and retire into the sunset.

Comment

He's about as bad as Sosnowski.

Comment

[QUOTE]
                      Vitali is also past prime.

A year ago when Vitaly fought Adamek his nuthuggers were saying he was still in his prime. You guys love to swing both ways I'll tell ya. Yes, he is past prime though but clearly not shot. Had he had to fight Ali's comp he would look shot.

So you admire Ali but you know as well as me Ali ran like a ***** and wasn't this gladiator in a lot of these fights either.
                      Let me know when Vitaly or Wlad have a Frazier 1 and 3, a Liston 1 and 2, a Foreman, 3 fights with Norton. Vitaly has one gutsy performance.....a loss. And since he came back he's fought a bunch of stiffs.

I would of preferred he fight Haye but Haye turned it down so there is nothing we can do. Besides Haye is being rehyped up now by beating someone Vitali outclassed which is pretty hilarious.
                      Haye needs to beat another top 10 fighter before getting a shot. But he did more than beat a fighter Vitaly outclassed, he ktfo. THAT is why the hype has been building.

Comment

Working...
                      X