• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    Is this guy serious?
    what fight were you watching ?

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
      Prior to this fight, I thought I've heard everything on this site. But, tonight's fans reactions to the Donaire - WV2 fight surprised me with the WV2 nuthugging and Donaire hating.

WV2 was way too cautious and didn't want to open up. For the most part threw only 1 punch at a time, how the hell can some of you actually respect that p*ss poor preformance ?
      Clap it up

Comment

He was a bit cautious at first, but it wasn't Clotteyesque at all. Narvaez and Barker were Clotteyesque, Wilfredo was not. I define Clotteyesque as that Peekaboo style. Extremely tight guard with a few punches thrown in between.

Comment

People forget that after the Pac-Clottey fight, Pac's face was just as bad as Donaire's last night.

It's simple really, you wanna open up a shell, you gotta have some bait, so it's no surprise that Donaire wanna bait in Vasquez for an open shot by opening himself up, while WV2, after covering the whole time, and just potshotted Nonito.

IMO Clottey still takes the cake, he didn't even went down. WV2 went to queer street, and Donaire actually can fight pretty good off the ropes, frustrating Vasquez further, I've been saying this ain't Sonsona.

And LOL at people using Donaire's face as a gauge of the whole fight and judge from there. Hilarious.

Comment

Whats with this marked up face bull*****?

What does that matter in the least, especially when he marked his face up simply throwing 1 punch jab for the first 4 or 5 rounds. Donaires face was already marked after 2 rounds and i dont think Vasquez even threw a power punch.

Oh Clottey marked up Pac's face, IMPRESSIVE performance!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              People forget that after the Pac-Clottey fight, Pac's face was just as bad as Donaire's last night.

It's simple really, you wanna open up a shell, you gotta have some bait, so it's no surprise that Donaire wanna bait in Vasquez for an open shot by opening himself up, after covering the whole time, and just potshotted Nonito.

IMO Clottey still takes the cake, he didn't even went down. WV2 went to queer street, and Donaire actually can fight pretty good off the ropes, frustrating Vasquez further, I've been saying this ain't Sonsona.

And LOL at people using Donaire's face as a gauge of the whole fight and judge from there. Hilarious.
              They're just hating. Everyone's gonna know the truth soon enough. Rigo and Gamboa can't avoid Donaire forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                They're just hating. Everyone's gonna know the truth soon enough. Rigo and Gamboa can't avoid Donaire forever.
                Either that they're hatin' or just plain dumb.

You want something done, there's always a trade off, plain common sense.

Comment

LMAO, I see that my comparison of Clottey to WV2 is getting a rise out of the haters. Exactly the response I wanted.

But, y'all are taking what I say literally. I'm not saying that WV2 is some type of Clottey clone. It's just that I didn't expect him to be that cautious. I mean, his corner's words is proof in the puddin'. They kept saying that he can't win a f**kin' fight by just punching one at a time. Can the WV2 fanboys explain why WV2 was limited to punching one at a time for the most part ?

How can that **** impress you in the least bit ? Yeah, he lasted the whole 12, not because he did a great job of fighting, he was simply their to survive and a moral victory was good enough for him.

Let me ask y'all, was WV2 there to survive or win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    Thats funny. Yeah people will always hate. But it sounds like Donaire and Garcia don't want the fight with Rigo. On the other hand Rigo and his trainer want that fight. Donaire vs Rigo is 50/50. Gamboa will be too strong for Donaire, and I just don't see Donaire having the same power at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

And LOL at people using Donaire's face as a gauge of the whole fight and judge from there. Hilarious. [/B]
                      You're absolutely right, like the Pac/Marquez III fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X