Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Bradley, FMJr vs Canelo = Cotto vs ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    If Pac were to fight Bradley and FMJr fights Canelo who will Cotto fight? Chavez Jr.?

If that is the case, IMHO Chavez is way too big for Miguel even at a catch weight of ~156-8lbs.

Who else is there who may bring the big $$$ that Cotto is looking for?
    Hella good question.

I think Cotto is too much yet for Jr, but I would not have a seizure if Jr won a legit decision or even stoppage.

If that happens it is Jr's proper comin' out party.

On the other hand Cotto is still strong upper echelon. It would not destroy Jr's career to suffer a loss to Cotto in the next year or so, imo.

For the record, I'll still take Miguel Angel by clear UD.

But either way:

It would be big PPV.

Hell, why not?

Comment

Trinidad. Who cares how long he's been shot, he's still Trinidad, and if Cotto beats him he continues to prove he would beat Pac and Floyd.

Comment

Cotto-Mayweather

Dont throw out that fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          Hella good question.

I think Cotto is too much yet for Jr, but I would not have a seizure if Jr won a legit decision or even stoppage.

If that happens it is Jr's proper comin' out party.

On the other hand Cotto is still strong upper echelon. It would not destroy Jr's career to suffer a loss to Cotto in the next year or so, imo.

For the record, I'll still take Miguel Angel by clear UD.

But either way:

It would be big PPV.

Hell, why not?
          I still take Miguel over JCC Jr. but it will be an up-hill battle for Cotto due to the mix matched size diference. I can see JCC Jr. coming way over 170lbs on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            to be honest id love to see cotto lara.
            why? what has Lara done for a guy like Cotto to even consider a fight with him? He doesn't have many fights under him, he isn't a know fighter to the public eye, and in his last two fights he's got a draw and a loss. Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              why? what has Lara done for a guy like Cotto to even consider a fight with him? He doesn't have many fights under him, he isn't a know fighter to the public eye, and in his last two fights he's got a draw and a loss. Pointless.
              That loss doesn't count, he didn't lose, and the draw was with someone who is unnoticed and underrated.

Lara would be a great fight for both himself and Cotto, for both to prove their worth among the rest of the quality at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That loss doesn't count, he didn't lose, and the draw was with someone who is unnoticed and underrated.

Lara would be a great fight for both himself and Cotto, for both to prove their worth among the rest of the quality at 154.
                Doesnt count?

Comment

id love to ortiz/cotto,,, or lara/cotto

Comment

lara is a good little tuneup for a bigger fight with manny,, or floyd or chavez

but me personally id love ortiz/cotto

Comment

Ortiz at 150? That would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X