Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    OST was there in the initial bout agreement so it wasn't sprung last minute. That's where you're off. Now start again.
    You could care less about OST.

If Floyd can grow a pair and said he will fight PacMonster without OST

I know you won't crucify Floyd for it.

You only want the OST to justify Floyd excuse for his cowardice.
    Last edited by Xeraser; 05-18-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
      never said it was sprung at the last moment.
      They smeared Pacs name in the media because he tried to negotiate in a negotiation, go figure.
      I think Pac did a perfectly job himself when he claimed getting a blood test within 30 days of a bout makes him weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        does clottey bring as much money as floyd?

so to fight manny you have to be able to generate alot of money and call him out?
        you should log off because all you making is assumption.when was the last time manny fought someone who called him out?

you're right...Floyd shouldn't even bother trying because it wont work...thanks for your contribution to the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          1. he doesn't feel like he needs the fight...that's why i made the thread for Floyd to make PAC feel like he NEEDS the fight and clear his name by taking the test..he's getting passes left and right and the only one that can apply that pressure is Floyd IMO

2. laughing for hours on end, drinking, eating good and watching boxing? hard to call that a robbery...

3. he wanted as much as Hatton?
          1. He's getting passes because his nuthugging fans give it to him and the media hates Floyd. Regardless...irrelevant. He knows what he has to do to make the fight. he won't do it. Therefore - he either doesn't want the fight (regardless of what he NEEDS; wtf, did he NEED the Mosley fight?) or he doesn't want the test. Pick one.

2. $60 for a ****ty fight? Easy pickings.

3. He wanted more. More importantly, he wanted more than what was in the pot. Thus, his promoter had to come out of his own pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            how did floyd try to rush manny iinto a fight right away when eveyone even team pac was more or less settled with the fight happening in may but manny pacquiao was the one who wanted to fight in march instead of may
            link please
            If I remember correctly, I really don't care to look it up. Pac had his politics thing going on but 4 months after a tough fight with Cotto. Doesn't sound like something Pac would want to do.

Comment

you're right...Floyd shouldn't even bother trying because it wont work...thanks for your contribution to the thread
              it won't work its not up to Floyd and now I see Manny has no say in the matter either.

**** hasn't even been 2 weeks and Arum already has the next mismatch lined up for Manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                it won't work its not up to Floyd and now I see Manny has no say in the matter either.

**** hasn't even been 2 weeks and Arum already has the next mismatch lined up for Manny
                They had it lined up three weeks ago.

Comment

exactly,he tried to negotiate once but it was not good enough for manny then they try to **** him over and leave him withut an opponent but it back fired when floyd went and fought what was considered a legitimate threat at the time and a better opponet than clottey in shane, once floyd beats shane now you see team pac agreein to terms from their negotiations but that negotiation was over and floyd had already stated that he will not except any cut off dates and if the fight was going to happen that team pac had to agree to the full random testing.

Comment

They had it lined up three weeks ago.
                    Which is something I just don't understand.

Comment

I think Pac did a perfectly job himself when he claimed getting a blood test within 30 days of a bout makes him weak.
                      so it's ok to smear a fighter in the media who your negotiating to make a fight with.
                      sounds like a good strategy to get a fight signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X