Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one takes this long to sign for a 50 to 60 million dollar fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Mayweather currently has the skills to beat pac without Roger, but i could not see him going forward without him in this fight. Respectfully.

Comment

Hey guy,s... Would anyone of you poster stall this fight on purpose??? Because i would,ve signed for this fight swiftly after the mosley fight... Wouldn,t any of u guy,s???

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        Hey guy,s... Would anyone of you poster stall this fight on purpose??? Because i would,ve signed for this fight swiftly after the mosley fight... Wouldn,t any of u guy,s???
        if it was so important, why did pac walk away?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          People with sense know what's going on.
          pac has agreed...theres no point of siging it without you opponet agreeing first!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            if it was so important, why did pac walk away?
            because of floyd's bitchassness!

Comment

We know there,s a lot of distractions going on right now with roger and all but, the question is would you guys have agreed to this fight all ready... Hopefully, pac has more fights left in him because if he devotes his time after this fight to politics then we might see the ship sailing away... Better hurry up...

Comment

We know there,s a lot of distractions going on right now with roger and all but, the question is would you guys have agreed to this fight all ready... Hopefully, pac has more fights left in him because if he devotes his time after this fight to politics then we might see the ship sailing away... Better hurry up...
                so let it sail. if the fight was so important, pac would have agreed to 50/50 and 14 days when it was originally on the table.

be patience. pac, arum and you *******s know they dont dictate anything.

so yall wait until the shot-caller, Money May, lay out the terms

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  because of floyd's bitchassness!
                  but hes agreeing now rite??? so that means he waited about 6 or so months b4 he agreed to the previous deal that was on the table rite??? so manny basically held up the fight

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    so let it sail. if the fight was so important, pac would have agreed to 50/50 and 14 days when it was originally on the table.

be patience. pac, arum and you *******s know they dont dictate anything.

so yall wait until the shot-caller, Money May, lay out the terms
                    it took 10 year for floyd to man up to fight shane....ofcurse everyone would get impatient waiting for floyd's bitchass!

Comment

Look, i don,t know what was said in negoiations of this fight but, there,s no way any fighter of today would think twice about making this kind of money... Sht... The klisko bros. Sht, no fighter of today will see this kind of money... Now what could be the hold up because it certainly isn,t the money... If floyd haas until mid july then i,m beginning to think that he doesn,t want to finally lose and lose big... Just my o... Come on guy,s... No way you pass this offer up, right????

Can u give a ***** sometime to get settled in from the holiday? DAMN...the fight wont happen until nov 13 so whats the rush?

Comment

Working...
                      X