Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are letting there hate of Campbell blind there decisions on the fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
    He shouldn't have relied on that cut for a no contest, though. Really, the cut wasn't SO bad. Sure, a cut is never a good thing. Let's face it, he wasn't winning that fight. Yes, it should have been a no contest if he couldn't see. Something tells me he could, though.

We'll never know if he could see or not...and he was probably gonna lose the fight.Bradley was at the top of his game and made nate look slow in the early rounds but............I think nate through too much much of a fit after the fight to say he was lying about not seeing....but who knows just trying to be rationale here..props to bradley he was on his way to a victory it looked like no hate here for bradley..

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
      yes he deserves a no contest but i dont know why he quit. the cut didnt look that bad compared to cottos cut.
      He quit because he knew he couldn't win.That's why he quit cause the ref said it was a head butt and should be a no contest.I think the wbo will call for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        In the post fight commentary they said the doctor saw blood behind his eye, meaning he might have torn his retina, which is consistent with him seeing spots.

It doesn't really have anything to do with the cut, it has to do with Nate not being able to see due to the effects of a headbutt.
        Exactly. The ref was a coward and was afraid to make the right call. I think Nate was losing the fight but you can't give him a loss for what happened tonight. If he is seeing spots then the fight has to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
          Nothing against Bradley but this should have been a no contest...thats all I can say..people are letting there hate for campbell make this legit..I'm not bashing Bradley or anything he impressed me tonight..but love campbell or not he deserves a no decision..just my 2 cents
          aggre...people leting their hate for nate get the better of them and see that it should be ruled a no contest regardless of the situation

Comment

i agree. i know this is off topic but can sombody tell me how to pay out points that i owe people

Comment

Originally posted by patpatpts View Post
              i agree. i know this is off topic but can sombody tell me how to pay out points that i owe people
              Dnt pay yet! The fight may be changed to a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by patpatpts View Post
                go to the vbPlaza menu and go to donate and put whoever you want to give points to and how many points you want to give

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
                  Nothing against Bradley but this should have been a no contest...thats all I can say..people are letting there hate for campbell make this legit..I'm not bashing Bradley or anything he impressed me tonight..but love campbell or not he deserves a no decision..just my 2 cents
                  I think some people will never forgive Nate for beating down Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
                    Exactly. The ref was a coward and was afraid to make the right call. I think Nate was losing the fight but you can't give him a loss for what happened tonight. If he is seeing spots then the fight has to be stopped.

Agree completely.

A torn retina and or spots in the eye isn't exactly consistent with how bad a cut looks which a lot of people assume on here it's the same thing saying things like oh, so and so's cut was worse.

No decision all the way.

I paid up my points anyways even though I disagreed with the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                      I think some people will never forgive Nate for beating down Diaz.
                      not to be rasict...but most of the nate campbell threads are made by those of hispanic descent....

Comment

Working...
                      X