No announcement yet.

Skinny Necks On A Dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Necks On A Dude

Theres nothing that looks dumber to me... Whenever you see those fat dudes lose a lot of weight, they always have these dumb looking skinny necks. I'm doing neck exercises as we speak. Peace out.

Speaking of neck exercises. There was one Mike Tyson used to do, that mostly football guys would do, but a lot of people say it is dangerous.

You lay on your back or stomach and raise yourself through your neck, or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
      Theres nothing that looks dumber to me... Whenever you see those fat dudes lose a lot of weight, they always have these dumb looking skinny necks. I'm doing neck exercises as we speak. Peace out.
      don't worry about other men

Comment

i'm going to have to do them. not because i lost a lot of weight but because i'm a pencil neck keyboard warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
          [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/smokeygrey/*******.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
          X