Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economic Impact of Obama(and too a slightly lesser extent McCain)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    I have to say that Jimmy Carter gets a bad rap. He was bad, but not THAT bad. Correlation does not = causation.
    Hitler was a saint too

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
      I have to say that Jimmy Carter gets a bad rap. He was bad, but not THAT bad. Correlation does not = causation.
      I agree that people try and make him out to be a bad person. He is not a bad person, he had good intentions, he was just horribly naive. He still is really naive.

Hes a good person, a well intentioned person, but he is someone that should have never even been allowed the opportunity to run for president.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Hes a good person, a well intentioned person, but he is someone that should have never even been allowed the opportunity to run for president.
        Reminds me of the guy in my avy who will be the next president of the united states of america, because america always chooses the wrong candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          Reminds me of the guy in my avy who will be the next president of the united states of america, because america always chooses the wrong candidate.
          Obama isn't well intentioned though. Carter actually tried to be a peace maker, cut 2 federal agencies, and tried to bring our troops home from Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
            Hitler was a saint too
            lol what??!!?

Comment

Working...
            X