Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Rips Carl Froch: He Retired, Didn't Back Up Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Rips Carl Froch: He Retired, Didn't Back Up Talk

In recent weeks, retired former super middleweight champion Carl Froch has taken his fair share of verbal shots at WBA/WBC/IBF/IBO middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Froch. Big fan. But even with all his money, beautiful wife, medal,... he's just not satisfied and missing the attention he once had. Sad. Maybe he should visit a Bouddhist temple or something... calm his arrogance.

Comment

Sanchez is right. Froch has a big mouth and didnt back it up. Talked **** was offered a fight and didnt take it yet continues to run his big mouth.
      Hell he didnt even beat Dirrell in my book.

Comment

Come on I don't want to now hear him spouting on about how he meditated and found a higher state of consciousness in front of 80,000 people at Wembley. Let's be honest that's where it would lead...

Comment

Carl Froch: "80,000 Wembley"

drops the mic..

Comment

Froch fought everyone and proved himself in the ring. Lil G hasn't done shit.

Comment

Like Froch, good tv viewing. Great chin, huge heart, real brawler, very average skills. Very comfortably beaten by Ward, made to look like a real amateur in Groves I. The only way he beats GGG is if GGGs power does not carry to SMW - which is very possible, although the stories re theGs sparring in camps doesn't sound like he has a problem carrying it up. Pity it won't happen because that would have been a barn stormer.

Comment

... Meh... Froch: "He hits like a mule"...

Comment

Froch's banging his wife. Leave him alone.

I would have retired too.

Comment

Froch should thank Showtime for the Super Six tourney. Otherwise, noone would've heard or cared about him outside Nottingham. There's a reason he fought 13 of his 35 fights in his own back yard. He can talk now but it's weak and he has no room to talk. He only reminds us how he suddenly retired rather than fight GGG. Thanks Carl, I'd almost forgot that.

Comment

Working...
                    X