No announcement yet.

Name a lounge posters and the boxer most like them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    You're the combination of Orlando Cruz and Charlie Z then, Yuri.
    You're a pussy and I'd knock you out cold.

Comment

Red - Chao Zhong Xiong

Comment

I sometimes think that Stax On Deck is just Adrian Broner posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I'm Krusher Kovalev.
          The only thing you Krush is a full bag of Holland's pies you lanky Latvian.

Comment

El-Blanco is Timothy Bradley.. Has no right achieving as much as he has in life or on NSB ..

I mean, how high above his level has he punched and defeated posters like Kev & Larry in the 'Dome?
            Maybe the Kevvy Pacquiao win was a robbery, but hey, it's a W on his resume. He just finished off another ATG in Larry Marquez...

Comment

Syf= Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Butler is Buboy, except he speaks English better and he's fatter.

Rockin' would be Freddie Roach, just without the success and an even worse stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  El-Blanco is Timothy Bradley.. Has no right achieving as much as he has in life or on NSB ..

I mean, how high above his level has he punched and defeated posters like Kev & Larry in the 'Dome?
                  Maybe the Kevvy Pacquiao win was a robbery, but hey, it's a W on his resume. He just finished off another ATG in Larry Marquez...
                  Lmaoooooo legit died.

Kev admitted to using alts, that was an easy victory. He also didn't know how stats worked. Larry is a bi-polar moron who can't even post a screenshot. W1gggers and cry baby black guys are easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Butler is Buboy, except he speaks English better and he's fatter.

Rockin' would be Freddie Roach, just without the success and an even worse stutter.

remember when butler kicked that dude for taking a picture of pacquiao after marquez planked him?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      remember when butler kicked that dude for taking a picture of pacquiao after marquez planked him?

Classic

And look at led (Bobby Pacquiao) right next to him, getting ready to elbow someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X