Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still think wladamir was a better fighter than Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Excellent post, green sent.

I agree with the last sentence 100%. Wlad would need to be just perfect to beat Vitali. Vitali is the one who is a naturally better fighter, but Wlad can use athleticism and boxing a bit better.

Vitali, although achieved a LOT, is an underachiever in my eyes. It is such a shame he wasn't a few years older, so he would have a proper chance against Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield, Lennox when they were in their primes.

I don't want to go down VitalivsLennox route, but if nothing else that fight proved Vitali is an extremely hard to beat.
    Im not sure Vitali was a under achiever as much as he didn't have the top guys Wlad had due to Wlad having most of the belts and illiminating possible title fights bc they did not want to fight each other.......

Also Vitali looked to fight Lewis on 3 separate occasions before Lewis gave him 2 weeks notice he self admitted knew was an advantage for him since he was in big fights before . I think Lewis avoiding a promised rematch severly drained him bc prior to demolishing Kirk Johnson who both Steward and Lewis picked to win he thought he was getting one. They saw a mean motivated different Vitali and booked ,i think he knew there was no more Lewiss around the corner and let the younger brother get the better opponents before and after injuries .

Comment

Working...
    X