Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: Frampton Said 'No' To Me and Gave Up His Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: Frampton Said 'No' To Me and Gave Up His Belt

Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-0, 11KOs) calmly waiting through the period of negotiations to see if he will finally face the mandatory challenger to his World Boxing Association (WBA) super bantamweight title, Mexico's Moises Flores.

[Click Here To Read More]

1g5a22

"Look at the case of Frampton. He had an obligation to stand against me and said no, and avoided me to the point of giving up his championship belt. In the case of Santa Cruz, well the whole family told him to avoid me and the boy obeys . What can I do," Rigondeaux said.

Your comment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. Quack! Quack! P4P doe.

Comment

So then move up to 126 and chase after him...

Comment

Just like you ducked Lomachenko right, Glassendaux?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Whats the point? hes chicken.

Comment

Rigo has bad mouthed Frampton and Frampton, not his manager, Frampton said he's scared. I can't go with that. Frampton didn't say 126, he didn't say a pier in Belfast, he said NO. That is a duck. No fighter of the year here.

Comment

They all ducked Rigo. No need for Rigo to move up and chase anyone when they were already in his weight class and refused to fight him. Rigo is a full 118 pounder who's fighting at 122, he's small as **** and is at his max already. These punks didn't want to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Whats the point? hes chicken.
                He can stay at 122 and cry about how he's being ducked while Frampton is going to be making money at 126 fighting the best opponents.

When Rigo's career is over, and he has no money left, at least he can say he was 'ducked'.

Comment

fight Nonito again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    man i would agree, but moving up in weight at 36?? lol it's only a handful of fighters doing stuff like that...if he's fightin former 122lbers i agree with that, but if he fights a walters at 126 lol that is nuts...if i was rigo i'd cut to 118 and start callin our roman, tete, warren, mcdonnell...

facts are that rigo is rehydrating less than some 108lbers lol

Comment

Working...
                    X