Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever looked at a boxer and thought"I can take him"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I can Guarantee those who "THINK" this never sparred in their life. How about you take your asses to a local boxing gym and spar, I guarantee it will humble you and you will leave that Boxing Gym having much more respect for all fighters. It is the longest 3 Minutes of your fuking life that 1st Round. I honestly don't know how they go 12 Rounds especially guys who use a lot of movement. Being in Boxing Shape it another level

So yeah you think this way because you're on the internet and you likely as far from a boxing gym as possible. Most of you couldn't beat most of the trained Teenagers at your local gyms so no way you're beating a PRO. Size Difference don't matter especially when you're a regular person off the street trying to beat a PRO

The answer right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
      Ali would still come in as a heavy favourite to win that fight.
      lol well Damn

Comment

If i fought Amir Khan, there is a 99% chance he would completely dominate me with his Speed, BUT I know for a FACT that if I hit him with my patented right hook, he will go down. I would atleast drop him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
          If i fought Amir Khan, there is a 99% chance he would completely dominate me with his Speed, BUT I know for a FACT that if I hit him with my patented right hook, he will go down. I would atleast drop him for sure.
          Maidana hit him with some pretty good shots and didn't knock him down.

Comment

I pretty much know I could beat all of Patrick Nielsens wins in the same or equal fashion to what he did.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Would you fight golovkin?
                Can you outbox canelo?
                Would you ko lil Floyd?
                What you got armchair warriors!!!
                Take them in what, a boxing match or a fight? Because nowadays boxers are amongst the most limited 'real fighters' I'm sad to say. Gone are the days where the heavyweight champion of the world is supposed to be able to beat any man in the world in an unarmed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Take them in what, a boxing match or a fight? Because nowadays boxers are amongst the most limited 'real fighters' I'm sad to say. Gone are the days where the heavyweight champion of the world is supposed to be able to beat any man in the world in an unarmed fight.
                  Either one is good

So

Any names?

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Either one is good

So

Any names?
                    Lets just say anyone trained in MMA has a lot more to fear in a fight from a regular sparring partner in the local MMA gym than a world class boxer. I can't even think of a handful of boxers who can defend takedowns. David Haye yes, maybe Golovkin, Kovalev? Is Cintron still boxing? I mean really.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Lets just say anyone trained in MMA has a lot more to fear in a fight from a regular sparring partner in the local MMA gym than a world class boxer. I can't even think of a handful of boxers who can defend takedowns. David Haye yes, maybe Golovkin, Kovalev? Is Cintron still boxing? I mean really.
                      You a big mma dude then

Cool

Red K'd and reported

Boxing4Life!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X