No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Most Important Win of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by econdon View Post
    So sad when fan boys are butt hurt and can't accept when there favorite fighter lose.

1. Mayweather said Pacquiao was his most important fight, not his hardest so referencing what stage Pacquiao was at in his career is irrelevant.

2. Both Pacquiao and Mayweather were past they're prime although Mayweather was better preserved due to defensive skills.

3. Mayweather was administered an IV that contained saline and vitamins due to the fact that Mayweather could not produce a urine sample when USADA arrived to collect. Because of this, the paramedics were called to administer the IV (in the presence of USADA) and prior to being administered, Mayweather applied for a TUE for the IV. Because Mayweather applied for TUE and IVs are not illegal per NASC rules Mayweather complied with all testing guidelines.

4. To address the obvious weak responses to 1-3 which will be IVs are used to mask drugs and Mayweather never had problems making weight, so why would he need an IV. Dehydration can because by things other than trying to make weight. Dehydration can be caused by simply being out on a hot day, one instance of intense, not drinking enough water in general, not eating enough fruits and vegetables, acute Dwyane v vomiting to name a few.

I guess it's easier to not do research and inaccurately accuse other ls to protect your favorite fighter.

This post is too logical for Floyd critics.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      Lmao Pacquiao fans are delusional as hell and it's still hilarious to read after all this time. Immediately after the fight there were about 2 Pacquiao fans still active on the forums taking all of the abuse from Mayweather fans for their fighter losing. Now as time goes by more and more have come back claiming Pacquiao won the fight and his shoulder was 'clearly' hurt. If that werr the case, there would have been Hella posts about a robbery the night of the fight. There werent. You all know damn well Mayweather won the fight- you just dont want to accept it.

There was nothing controversial about the fight other than Pacquiao claiming to have a shoulder injury that he never reported. Apparently Mayweather must have known Pacquiao would injure his shoulder months in advance when he signed the contract?
      1. Floyd was not dehydrated may 1st prove me wrong.

2 Almost all floyd's welterweight fights he weighs 146, only in pac fight that he was allegedly dehydrated?

3 750 ml of unknown substance that USADA never bother to test. prove me wrong.

4. Up until now nobody knows who administered the IV infusion phantom RN or phantom paramedic. prove me wrong.

5. judges said red corner won, who was on the red corner? no controversies you say. how many times did that happened in the history of boxing?

6. 2 judges scored the whole 12 round identical and would have been 3 judges had judges number 3 not missed rounds 9 and 10. how many times in history of boxing did that happen before?

no controversies you say genius floyd fan.
      Last edited by Rath; 12-06-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Floyd fans couldn't care less. It's your delusional ass that can't accept the outcome.
        who said i could not accept the outcome when even before the fight i said floyd wins you can find it in that Floyd vs Pac thread.

i was offered insane amount of e point to bet for pac and i respectfully decline the offer. i told him you are watsing your points it is impossible for pac to win that is a fact.

you cute genius floyd fan who keeps assuming i am a pacfan
        Last edited by Rath; 12-06-2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

he made a couple hundred million on that one, and he fought for the money...

i'm not usually one to end a sentence or idea with "so," but... soooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            1. Floyd was not dehydrated may 1st prove me wrong.

2 Almost all floyd's welterweight fights he weighs 146, only in pac fight that he was allegedly dehydrated?

3 750 ml of unknown substance that USADA never bother to test. prove me wrong.

4. Up until now nobody knows who administered the IV infusion phantom RN or phantom paramedic. prove me wrong.

5. judges said red corner won, who was on the red corner? no controversies you say. how many times did that happened in the history of boxing?

6. 2 judges scored the whole 12 round identical and would have been 3 judges had judges number 3 not missed rounds 9 and 10. how many times in history of boxing did that happen before?

no controversies you say genius floyd fan.

floyd wasn't caught red handed using PEDS, but his behavior is highly suspicious.

i can't say floyd's a drug cheat.
            i'm highly suspicious. in fact, i consider anybody who isn't highly suspicious a fanboy [that's boxingscene talk for deluded because of their biases.]
            Last edited by New England; 12-06-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by econdon View Post
              So sad when fan boys are butt hurt and can't accept when there favorite fighter lose.

1. Mayweather said Pacquiao was his most important fight, not his hardest so referencing what stage Pacquiao was at in his career is irrelevant.

Floyd said pac was a one dimensional fighter, with no ring iq, 5 losses with one devastating ko. how's that not relevant in that stage of their career? and that was his most important fight?

2. Both Pacquiao and Mayweather were past they're prime although Mayweather was better preserved due to defensive skills.

no comment

3. Mayweather was administered an IV that contained saline and vitamins due to the fact that Mayweather could not produce a urine sample when USADA arrived to collect. Because of this, the paramedics were called to administer the IV (in the presence of USADA) and prior to being administered, Mayweather applied for a TUE for the IV. Because Mayweather applied for TUE and IVs are not illegal per NASC rules Mayweather complied with all testing guidelines.

this contradict floyd team's statement that they called USADA for them to observe his IV adminitration because he was dehydrated. up unitl now nobody can give the name of that phantom paramedic who administered Floyd;s IV. Floyd applied for TUE 19 days after thae IV administration not on the same day it was administered. USADA apprroved it 2 days later retroactiively your statement are flase

4. To address the obvious weak responses to 1-3 which will be IVs are used to mask drugs and Mayweather never had problems making weight, so why would he need an IV. Dehydration can because by things other than trying to make weight. Dehydration can be caused by simply being out on a hot day, one instance of intense, not drinking enough water in general, not eating enough fruits and vegetables, acute Dwyane v vomiting to name a few.

NSAC doctor who examined floyd said he was fit and never mentioned dehydrated in his test performed on floyd.

Floyd said he was not dehydrated when he filled up that form and signed it.

find me link documents where USADA even said Floyd was dehydrated may 1st.

Floyd weighs 146 on almost all his welterweight fights, why on earth he was only dehydrated @146 against Pac?

I guess it's easier to not do research and inaccurately accuse other ls to protect your favorite fighter.
              how did you do your research?

and johnwoo agreed to your post, even have the guts to say something about logic

Genius floyd fans, they simply are geniuses
              Last edited by Rath; 12-06-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I guess thats why he had to break every rule possible and still paid off the judges to get a gift decision
                ^Poor fella...

Forever #48.

Comment

Floyd ruined so many lives on May 2nd

Came to this thread to laugh at the bitter, devastated Pac fans...was not disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Floyd ruined so many lives on May 2nd

Came to this thread to laugh at the bitter, devastated Pac fans...was not disappointed.
                    a very intelligent reply from a genius floyd fan.

not even have the guts to answer just one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
                      I thought the Canelo fight was very good, the kid was practically a middleweight and he didn't have a chance
                      Well I think the 152 drainage throws a little bit of a damper on that fight?
                      Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 12-06-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X