Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Eddie Chambers in England living and training with Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares, he spends all of his time wondering why he can't get good fights on twitter.

Dude lost 2 fights in a row not to long ago and has only beat bums since than. On top of that he's a heavyweight who doesn't throw many punches and half his punches are light jabs to the body.

There's no market for him anywhere. So off to UK to be a sparring partner.

Comment

The sad thing is, if he got in decent shape I'd back him to beat any US heavyweight except Wilder.

Comment

Chambers isn't stupid; he's going where the money is. He's never going to be champ, and has already punched his Klitschko payday ticket. I'm sure he's doing really well financially now that he's based out of the UK, hence the permanent relocation.

Comment

Money is in the UK for him.

Comment

I really enjoyed Eddies commentary during the Fury-Abel fight. I think he could get a job in the media over here, BoxNation perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Who cares, he spends all of his time wondering why he can't get good fights on twitter.

Dude lost 2 fights in a row not to long ago and has only beat bums since than. On top of that he's a heavyweight who doesn't throw many punches and half his punches are light jabs to the body.

There's no market for him anywhere. So off to UK to be a sparring partner.
              Yep, pretty much this ^.

Comment

Opposites attract - ebony n' ivory.

Comment

Manchester's pies are the best.
                  With that and the bread and dripping, I'm sure he's loving his time in the North East

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Chambers isn't stupid; he's going where the money is. He's never going to be champ, and has already punched his Klitschko payday ticket. I'm sure he's doing really well financially now that he's based out of the UK, hence the permanent relocation.
                    What money?

Who would pay over here to see Eddie Chambers, have you seen the opposition he's been fighting recently? He's being paid chips, fighting poor opposition and will never be given good chances.

I honestly cannot figure out why he's moved over here unless he doesn't like losing. I'm adamant he'd have fought other good US heavyweights if he had stayed Stateside.

Comment

Working...
                    X