Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Fact is-Manny has refused randomized drug tests before over randomized drug testing that he still to this day has not taken even though he has had many opportunitys,yet has declined!!!!!
    Who gives a flying fuk about the past? Pac is willing to take the tests. So if you are going by the Past, then Floyd has to accept 50-50 now which he has not. Only fools would think that both Prima Donna's have not played a part in the fight not being made.

Comment

• Ive said it before and im saying it again
      everyone is dirty in boxing! period!
      manny, floyd, ward, donaire, Cotto all of them
      how many years did lance armstrong test negative and none of his teamates were saying ****. then all of a sudden they came out and spoke the truth! trust me before the you know it we are going to hear from disloyal camp memebers from both Manny and Floyd coming out talking more dirt
      I say let them all use peds to level the field!
      its the only reasonable way to do it fair
      24/7 365 testing is way too expensive

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Link to me where Montoya said this before the he got the GB letter.

Okay, which false things did he spread online without fact checking before he got the letter? Link me something. You're making some bold claims here. As far as the "in person" spreading, what the hell do you think he was doing? Telling other people what he heard and asking about it is exactly what the fact checking process involves.

If anything, those Mayweather allegations would have never been made public if Golden Boy had never sent that letter. As I understand it, Montoya's lawyer told him to make the letter public to protect himself.

you are almost certainly gabe montoya

keep shakin those trees. eventually the apples are gonna start to fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Who gives a flying fuk about the past? Pac is willing to take the tests. So if you are going by the Past, then Floyd has to accept 50-50 now which he has not. Only fools would think that both Prima Donna's have not played a part in the fight not being made.
          I agree with you in that aspect but Manny should start testing now on his own without Fraud Bummweather
          but i guess after this article came out then it realy doesnt matter

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            The source in that article is a 'sparring partner'. Would you really involve a mere sparring partner when you're doing dirt? Why didn't Pacquiao have his brother or wife do that **** for him? Someone closer to him, you know.

Boxing is gonna have to be scrapped and revamped in some way.

How old was Pacquiao in 09-10? How old is Marquez now? Why is he looking so solid at the age of 40? Why is he looking stronger and faster? Let me guess, he takes care of his body? Look how much Pacquiao has declined between '09 and 2012.

Why do you keep talking like you know **** about journalism? Judging by the grammar and spelling in many of your past posts on these forums, you don't know **** about it.
            lol, dude, shut up. grown men are talking. dont u have adrien broner vids to be watching? go cry some more.

Comment

• I really hope Floyd aint on anything.

Comment

• Thanks for telling us something we already knew. No one is being tested YEAR ROUND in the sport of boxing, not even the so called Pro "Cleaning up the sport" advocate Floyd Mayweather..

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you are almost certainly gabe montoya

keep shakin those trees. eventually the apples are gonna start to fall.

I mean the dude found that article in no time. Google couldn't have found that article faster than that.

But I did read from ESB that some of their posters were very upset because when this supposed USADA-Mayweather scandal broke, Montoya typed up some articles and deleted them in an effort to cover his trail. I guess he had admin rights.

Many posters were very upset and called him out on this. From what I remember, Montoya ended up ignoring or denying the allegations.

I'm going off memory here. I'll have to try to find it and post the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Ive said it before and im saying it again
                    everyone is dirty in boxing! period!
                    manny, floyd, ward, donaire, Cotto all of them
                    how many years did lance armstrong test negative and none of his teamates were saying ****. then all of a sudden they came out and spoke the truth! trust me before the you know it we are going to hear from disloyal camp memebers from both Manny and Floyd coming out talking more dirt
                    I say let them all use peds to level the field!
                    its the only reasonable way to do it fair
                    24/7 365 testing is way too expensive
                    Crazy talk man. This isn't cycling or swimming, this is grown men training for weeks on end to punch each other repeatedly in the skull until they break the other down.

You need to read about some of the boxers who have lost their health in the ring, or speak to some of the relatives of those who have died there to fully grasp what a dangerous endeavour it already is.

The last thing boxing needs is to open the floodgates on PEDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                      He is the only fighter today who blatantly avoids randomized testing at all costs...
                      Pull your head out of your a$$. Last I checked the last 25 fights I saw on Showtime and HBO didn't have random testing for the fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X