• Show
Clear All

• [Wow...] Shane Mosley: 'I hope Shawn Porter stomps out Broner.'

smh... they player hating on lil bro #sad #jealous #reallynigga

I find it funnier that bigjavi asked him the question

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I find it funnier that bigjavi asked him the question
      Remember when BigJavi 0wned Stephen Espin0za? Now he starting beef. All in a day's work for LilJavi.

Comment

So because shane is entitled to his opinion and he wants porter to win that makes you butthurt lol

Comment

Some funny shlt when you consider how meek and classy Shane has been his whole career.

Comment

Shane's on a rampage on twitter, this is tame compared to the stuff he's saying on there.

Comment

Mosley is entitled to his own opinion. Even though Broner will be the one doing the stomping

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Shane's on a rampage on twitter, this is tame compared to the stuff he's saying on there.

Comment

Something else Shane said that's interesting is he doesn't like that there's a 155 rehydration clause for Porter-Broner. And he's exactly right. A fighter can't control how much he rehydrates, and it's not fair to cancel a fight if he does go a lb over a rehydration limit on fight night after making weight the day before. What's fairer is what the WBC does with their month and week before weigh-ins before the fight. If a fighter is disciplined enough to be close to the weight well before the fight, then he simply won't rehydrate as much after weighing in. But like Shane said it's dangerous to prevent a fighter from replenishing fluids into his body after weighing-in.

Anyway, we all know it would be moot, because of course PBC fighters don't actually have to make weight.

Comment

Screw the re-hydration clause.

Porter needs to do two things:

1. Get himself in the best shape of his life and remove a excess bulk (He doesn't need them big ass biceps...lay off the weights)

2. Make the weigh in weight

If he rehydrates to 156-157 screw it. pay the fine. Just make sure he is ready to kick Broners ass no excuses. Who would even be surprised if Broner flunked the weigh in and rehydration clause himself? Damn catchweights.

No point taking the fight if on fight night he has no energy and is destroyed from making weight. shouldn't have signed.
                    Last edited by miniq; 05-18-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X