• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American cop shoots unarmed black guy

America is a racist country

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Originally posted by Freedom.
    I guess you're right, lets allow the police to shoot all black people because a tiny fraction of them killed a few white people. Lets just ignore the fact that white people shoot up entire schools full of children on the reg.

Comment

Id feel worse if the guy wasnt running and resisting once again. It wasnt right and a boneheaded mistake clearly, but I just dont really feel bad.

Comment

America?

Racism?

Surely you just. (jest. For the Shakespearian ass vatos.)

The same shit that gets headlined on the cable news stations, is also the reason why this country is beasting on every fucking little puss puss that can find a video online about it.

Then come on a American owned website to post it.

You're mad. You're pissed off.

And then you get a drone with Tomahawks stuck up your ass if you don't like it.

Sucks to be you guy's.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-13-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chancellor View Post
          I guess you're right, lets allow the police to shoot all black people because a tiny fraction of them killed a few white people.
          What about the tiny fraction of white cops that have shot a black suspect?

Far more white people have been killed by blacks than black suspects killed by white cops. The national news media largely ignores black-on-white crime.

Lets just ignore the fact that white people shoot up entire schools full of children on the reg.
          That's a lie, we don't "REG" do that.

So you think we should call someone a racist if he brings up black-on-white crime?

You're saying if a white cop mistakenly shoots a black man who has broken the law that's racist, but it's okay for black teens to kill a 12 year old white girl?

You're saying a HATE CRIME of beating a white Iraqi war veteran nearly to death for being white is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Far more white people have been killed by blacks than black suspects killed by white cops. The national news media largely ignores black-on-white crime.

So you think we should call someone a racist if he brings up black-on-white crime?

You're saying if a white cop mistakenly shoots a black man who has broken the law that's racist, but it's okay for black teens to kill a 12 year old white girl?

You're saying a HATE CRIME of beating a white Iraqi war veteran nearly to death for being white is okay.
            There's a school shooting in America every 2 weeks, thats a fact. In my country there hasn't been a school shooting since the mid 90s. Ever since the gun ban we haven't had a single mass shooting.

Comment

**** America!

Comment

There's a school shooting in America every 2 weeks, thats a fact. In my country there hasn't been a school shooting since the mid 90s. Ever since the gun ban we haven't had a single mass shooting.
                School massacres are terrible.

Comment

I guess you're right, lets allow the police to shoot all black people because a tiny fraction of them killed a few white people. Lets just ignore the fact that white people shoot up entire schools full of children on the reg.
                  Those videos that you posted are a poor comparison. Racism exists, and yes there's racism going both ways, but we hold police officers to a higher standard than some thugs that decide to beat a man to death.

When authority does this, it's a much bigger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

When did I say that was okay? I find it hilarious how racists like yourself get so butt hurt when black people kill WHITE kids, but when a white american gun-nut goes about killing 30 WHITE kids with an assault rifle, thats ignored and marked off as a mental health issue. Most likely because you care more about your mass murder weapons than you do your neighbors.

But yeah, continue trying to justify the police shooting unarmed people, like thats a normal thing going on in countries all around the world. The US is a 3rd world country compared to European countries.

Darren Wilson fired more shots in the Michael Brown shooting than the entire British police force did in 2013. Thats the difference between a civilized country, and a country filled with fat Ameri****s with small dicks that are mad because they got punked by black people in highschool.

Comment

Working...
                    X