Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather, Guerrero Face To Face Gets Heated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Guerrero in this fight, I'm going against the grain, but Floyd isn't going to get an ounce of respect fom The Ghost, he's going to bring it

Comment

You gonna get this

That's what I want

I mean no **** to this whole entire thing. Floyd looking like a greased up turkey and ****

Comment

We'll see on the 4th. Talk is cheap, there isn't any green screen in the ring.

Comment

Damn, Mayweather got a good one in for once. "It's going to be easy to get your ass stomped."

Love that Guerrero doesn't seem the least bit intimidated. He may get his ass kicked, but he'll take it and he'll keep trying.

Comment

Guerrero got punk'd, he's been running his mouth about Floyd in interviews but looks shook up when Floyd is in his face.

Comment

Guerrerro looked like a fat slob in there

And they can't cuss on showtime? Boxing trash talk is lame when its censored

Comment

Guerrero didn't look Floyd in the eye too much, Floyd never broke eye contact. He won that war of words, but it doesn't mean shit come May 4th. "It's gonna be easy to get your ass stomped." "I'll get as close as I want, you ain't gonna do shit."

EDIT: My bad, Guerrero is looking him in the eye, he's just kinda squinting so it threw me off.

Comment

The problem here is unlike a bunch of Floyd's opponents Robert doesn't seem to be letting him get to him with the okie doke talk. For the love of his fans and that zero lets hope Floyd's leg find the fountain of youth because if he can't this is going to be an interesting fight. I think Floyd holds an advantage in this fight due to Guerrero only having limited experience above 135 but i'm not taking anything away from Guerrero, i'll go as far to say he seems more focused than any boxer Floyd has faced in recent history so kudos to him for not falling for the promo talk shhh. Robert cannot let this go to the cards tho, no chance of winning on the cards even if somehow he pulled a rabbit out of his azz and dominated 7 rounds...just not going to happen for him in vegas at the start of a huge fight deal for Floyd.

Comment

Mark my words. If Berto had a field day landing uppercuts on the Ghost, Mayweather's gonna beat him up on the inside. Too much skill & strength for the Ghost who will put a valiant effort but is gonna eat ALOT of leather.

Comment

"It's me and you. No matter what they side on the side, your pops or fat boy, it's me and you. May 4th, it's me and you."

Comment

Working...
                      X