Clear All

ATG HBO cast:
    Bug eyed Kellerman for keeping it real
    Emotional Lampley to keep the feeling that it is still HBO
    Punch drunk Jones Jr for boxing
    "BIG" Foreman for humor

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Thanks for this. My stream last night went mute just as Kellerman was about to go off on Bobby.

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      How many days of this can Arum take before he goes on a crazy rant?
      Days? It's probably more like minutes. Bob was probably ranting behind the scenes. He was even next to Chavez last night as if to say that he was daring Kellerman to talk to him. The dude is senile. Todd should get him into a nursing home immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Objective criticism. Arum may be at fault for Pacquiao/Mayweather not happening but say what you will Top Rank has produced a lot of stars and knows how to promote big fights.
        that is the truth.. even though bob arum is full of ****..

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Kellerman is a poor man's Jim Grey.
          lol at least he isn't like joe buck.. i can't stand that guy

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
            Kellerman is as biased towards Pac as the next HBO man. Have you all got memories of 2 year olds?

Last week he gave the 9th round to Pac because he looked "fresher" and "stronger". Marquez landed much cleaner punches out of his 17 than Pac did. So Kellerman takes the view of let's look at who looks fresher and stronger! If it had been Pac that landed the cleaner of his 17 you can bet your a$$ Kellerman would have told you so to give that round to Pac.

What a biased attitude to have towards Pac.

Kellerman sniffs Pac's underwear as much as Lampley and Lederman. And you all sniff Kellerman's.
            as i said in the first post of the thread, i normally don't like kellerman (because of things like you mentioned) however this statement from him added some points for him in my book. i don't think that is "sniffing his underwear"

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              For some odd reason, it seemed like he was forced to hold back in the Pacman-Marquez fight. When the others was jocking Pacman, he was like ,"well the judges could have it for Marquez". He didn't say much. I think that hbo wasn't having anyone keep it real.
              Thats the way I saw it too. Everyone was in on the fix

Comment

Depends on my promoter....Bob Arum

Comment

Kellerman speaking the truth!

Its good to see the media blaming Manny now. Earlier this week Jim Rome blamed Manny/Arum for not wanting to make the fight this time around also.

Comment

It's just a way for Hbo to get the fight all hyped up

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                      kellerman is a dweeb !!!! hes just saying controversial stuff so he can steal merchants place !!!!!!

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Kellerman has said plenty of dumb ****. He did it during the Kirkland-Angulo fight.

Lol at the ******* responses

Comment

Working...
                      X