No announcement yet.

Selling my PS3 for the Xbox: Good move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by machyne View Post
    How much for your ps3? Let me know maybe ill buy it?
    Im from the UK firstly so im selling in pounds. Secondly its a package deal.

Its PS3 Slim 120GB w/ box, mint condition - 2 controllers - all cables w/ HDMI.

Games:

Cod 4: Modern Warfare
    Cod 6: Modern Warfare 2
    Cod 7: Black Ops
    Fight Night Round 4
    F1 2010
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Gran Tourismo Prologue

Turtle Beach PX21 Headset

HD Hauppauge PVR with installation disc and component cable: Record gameplay/TV in HD

Box torn for PVR but I would give it in the unscaved Amazon box that it came in lol Headset would be with it too.

£400

Comment

Ps3 has slightly better exclusives IMO. I'm not sold on Kinect either, but we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        Had my xbox for 3 years. No problems at all
        Same here, i love my xbox

Comment

My cousin just bought the kinect, shit is weak. I actually sold my xbox for a ps3 a year ago...

Comment

SAve up and get the 360. its only 300.

Comment

Kinect? Seriously?

My mum bought my little sister a 360 and Kinect for Christmas. It's a very limited kids device. Do it for Gears of War and Xbox Live, not for Kinect!

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                Kinect? Seriously?

My mum bought my little sister a 360 and Kinect for Christmas. It's a very limited kids device. Do it for Gears of War and Xbox Live, not for Kinect!
                and halo reach of course....

Comment

Yes, right now the games for the kinect are "kiddy" but trailer releases have also come out for the forza and street fighter games for 2011. They look mean and best of all, no controller. The game quality will only get better.

As for Halo, i've played it and find it ****. Not my kinda game. Gears of War looks sick though.

Comment

I glanced at your thread title and misread it. I thought it said your smelling your PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      Yes, right now the games for the kinect are "kiddy" but trailer releases have also come out for the forza and street fighter games for 2011. They look mean and best of all, no controller. The game quality will only get better.

As for Halo, i've played it and find it ****. Not my kinda game. Gears of War looks sick though.
                      wtf you talking about? halo reach is the best multiplayer game out right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X