X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    Good point.

Boxing isn't some government agency accountable to taxpayers its a private enterprise. This stuff should be kept confidential unless there is a reason to release the information.
    Boxing is a private enterprise? How about State Commissions? Are they private too?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I wish Mayweather would grow balls and man up. He would win a wide UD, if he sticks and moves.
      No doubt. He's avoiding an easy fight. So stupid man.

Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
      Someone post this guys pics, and i'll send you points.
      I want to see who is calling me a "dork""
      dork. ^^^^^

smells like a bad alt.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        typical pacfan...smh...but it was ok when they were trying to get margs tested b4 the fight right???
        What I said had nothing to do with my stance on Team Pacquiao and Team Margarito's mind games prior to the fight.

I really could care less about the soap opera like events that surround boxing.

I'm from Texas and I just offered my two cents on how things are handled here.

Comment

what's so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Boxing is a private enterprise? How about State Commissions? Are they private too?
            Yes, boxing is a private enterprise. Commissions don't matter.

Comment

I never stated anybody took anything.
              So don't come at me side ways folks.

Comment

Why would Pacquiao test positive all of a sudden if he's so good at cleaning his system?

Comment

Yes, boxing is a private enterprise. Commissions don't matter.
                  Don't matter in what way?

Comment

Nothing is going to come out of this. Let's all move along and ignore fatass Dan.

Comment

Good point.

Boxing isn't some government agency accountable to taxpayers its a private enterprise. This stuff should be kept confidential unless there is a reason to release the information.
                      Really man....Texas is it's own place ran by it's own rules. We have never been a state that just bends over or gives into some idiots demands.

I'm pretty sure they just told Rafael's fat @ss to fvkk off and it doesn't concern him. I mean who is dan Rafael? If it was a sanctioning body or someone important....I can see people getting upset. But some half-@ss reporter just looking for something to spin so he can make a story......please.
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 12-10-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X