No announcement yet.

Philip seymour hoffman dead!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Totally downloading this, and watching tonight.

Michael Shannon plays a great part also. Well they all do to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Left out Before The Devil Knows You're Dead. Awesome film.
      He played an accountant heroin user in that one

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Well that sucks. Just watched Capote last week. That was a great film.
        Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        So I was wondering tonight:

How does a guy with serious heroin injecting experience f**k up and overdose? I read a few articles tonight that said he was an experienced heroin user. Had many previous bouts with it.

Maybe he had lost his tolerance after getting clean for a while and then tried to inject the amount he used to f**k with or something. But damn, it's crazy how you can inject a little too much and then just fall asleep.

Forever.

one of the greatest character actors of his / my generation. there's always a risk with illegal drugs, especially H. there are no standards for dealers, some batches are way stronger than others, it's likely this ace of spades stuff was too pure and caused PSH's nervous system to shut down

Comment

Saddest thing is he leaves behind three young children. How f'd up can you be to risk your life when you have children relying on you for love and support?

Comment

They found 50 bags of heroin at his house.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              They found 50 bags of heroin at his house.
              Fifty?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Fifty?!?!?
                Actually...it was initially reported as 50 but now I'm reading that police told ABC News that 65 baggies were found plus 5 empty ones. He was supposedly sober for 20 years having dealt with addiction in his youth. Obviously if he had 70 baggies of heroin he had a serious relapse. A junkie with 70 baggies of heroin has little chance of survival. Very sad.
                Last edited by jaded; 02-04-2014, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Actually...it was initially reported as 50 but now I'm reading that police told ABC News that 65 baggies were found plus 5 empty ones. He was supposedly sober for 20 years having dealt with addiction in his youth. Obviously if he had 70 baggies of heroin he had a serious relapse. I junkie with 70 baggies of heroin has little chance of survival. Very sad.
                  70 bags of heroin. Now that, my friends, is one hell of a ****in relapse.

Comment

Working...
                  X