No announcement yet.

We fans deserve GGG vs Sergio maravilla Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How about ggg vs andre ward. Ward can't seem to find a good opponent at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Yes you're not hating on him, you just bash him in every possible thread
        Actually I praise him in threads where people aren't saying he beats Martinez lol.
        I have never actually bashed any fighter except maybe Khan a little bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          How about ggg vs andre ward. Ward can't seem to find a good opponent at the moment?
          He offered but that seems like Wards way too big for him.

Comment

they are both my boys at MW but Sexy is going to make bank on that Chavez rematch first (check the new RING mag)

But yeah, December would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              This will play out the same way Martinez vs Chavez Jr played out. Or even a 12 round shut out.

The smaller guy with no head movement and questionable stamina taking shots from a quick southpaw. Yea...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I agree, but this time Martinez isn't getting up.

Comment

Martinez vs Chavez II is next, but I definitely, definitely want to see him fight GGG after that.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  Martinez - Cotto should be next.

sergio deserves a high profile fight.
                  that fight is pure garbage. it was garbage when it was first proposed a year or two back and it's even more laughable now.

Sergio just had a high profile fight with Jr.

Comment

There is only one guy stopping that fight from happening and it's not GGG.

Comment

I want to see Quillin vs. 3G, that would be a battle. Martinez vs. 3G would also be a good fight but I think it would turn kind of one-sided after a few rounds. because of Sergio's sharpshooting and 3g's tendency to be left open after attacking.

3G and Quillin would be a match of power straight up, the strongest most durable man will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X