No announcement yet.

B.Hop on "First Take" talking Pacquiao, Marquez and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Just watched the whole video. B-Hop is a natural at this.

He outwitted these guys.
    EASY work!!!

Comment

Smith and Skip are both douchebags playing a role.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        From what I remember when Pacquiao and Marquez where on the show, Stephen actually told Pacquiao to his face, "i believe Floyd will beat you, if the fight occurs". Yes he showed respect to the man, but still told the man his thoughts truthfully and Pacquiao just laughed at him.
        And after that, when he told the story about Pacquiao laughing in his face, he agreed with Skip that Mayweather was the one running and questioned whether he still thought Mayweather would win. Then Pac gets knocked out and Mr. "Don't be disrespectful" acts like every annoying troll on this site about Pacquiao, and acts like the most disrespectful piece of sh** in the world. Which is how he usually is.
        Last edited by bojangles1987; 01-16-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

He is the King of Malapropism, but that only add to him being the best talker in Boxing. It beats "Ya kno wat i sayin" and all that other bratty Broner talk.
          Has he ever done color commentary? He might be great at it, I think he would be.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Has he ever done color commentary? He might be great at it, I think he would be.
            He commentated recently on Boxnation which is the UK's leading Boxing channel.

I forget which fight it was.

But yes, he was exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He commentated recently on Boxnation which is the UK's leading Boxing channel.

I forget which fight it was.

But yes, he was exceptional.
              The fight you're talking about is Miguel Cotto VS Austin Trout. He did the commentary on Boxnation and personally, it was brilliant. He's also done several ESPN gigs in the past

Comment

skip was prolly thinking " N word, N word , N word, N word " for the way he got trolled..

Comment

I would bang the **** out of that tv present she is banging

About the debate

I think the fight we wanted to see was 3 years ago..its kinda died now

Knowing floyd he will try make it happen now

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                    I don't remember that about Stephen A...I saw him picking Mayweather each time the topic was bought up (even when both Marquez and Pac were in the studio for that time). Maybe he said it a year or so earlier and then switched it up...

As far as that show is concerned, I could care less about it now...Skip Baseless is a prop, and SAS is basically redundant with his comments. That show hasn't been as good as it was when it was Cold Pizza and it had my favorite journalist on there...

PS - I knew that dance would lead to a gif somewhere

This is what I remember also. I didn't even bother watching the video though because I kinda knew how it would turn out. Is it ever anything else with those two? It's disrespectful to B-Hop first as he is the guest on the show & second to Marquez as to he just ko'ed Pac. Forget about May vs Pac & focus on fights that are taking place like Hopkins vs Cloud. Damn man it's not that difficult.

Comment

Working...
                    X