No announcement yet.

Ipod help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i actually have a couple. one with a smashed screen - that i smashed while it was i my pocket trying to jump rope. lol now i use this really old one - i don't have money to burn. WAIT! before you and your wife have kids bro. lol
    also, any easy sites to get music from nowadays?

Comment

i have some question....answer them.

me, me, me, I, I, I.

Comment

also, any easy sites to get music from nowadays?
        yeahhhh of course...theres Target, Wal-Mart(altho wouldnt suggest there-edited), Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Local music store, all gr8 sites...u said sites...not necc websites...lmao...jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          yeahhhh of course...theres Target, Wal-Mart(altho wouldnt suggest there-edited), Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Local music store, all gr8 sites...u said sites...not necc websites...lmao...jus sayin
          bastard! everybody is a smart ass. lololol

Comment

bastard! everybody is a smart ass. lololol
            haha yeah i'm def always up for bein a smartass no doubt....i know there are a few that exist cant remember the names tho....free ones i suppose ur looken for...i'll see if i can find em later and shoot it to ya if not answered by time i get back..gotta run some errands

Comment

yessir. i might as well steal some music while i still can. and hope the rcmp don't bust me for it - all 2gb of it.

Comment

damn man, where can i get the music from damn it!?!

Comment

damn man, where can i get the music from damn it!?!
                  What I do is use youtube converters and piratebay.

There have been cases for torrents that your provider sends you a warning letter to stop downloading or they'll shut the service down, but I know people that been using torrents for ages and nothing has ever happened.

On piratebay you can rip full albums and discographys in itunes quality.

If you plan to do this, download utorrent first and then you can dl from piratebay, if you dl, check comments to make sure it's legit.

If the person has a green or purple skull then they are known for putting up good files.

To dl from youtube, paste link here
                  http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

I used frostwire & limewire before but they got basically shut down.

Comment

Working...
                  X