Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking part in beauty contest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is everyone upset? it was gods will...just ask them. allah aaaakbar! 25X!

Comment

Lulz, Religion is a fucking amateur.

Comment

Dumb kids kill girl cos their religion doesn't let them ****.

**** religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I don't want you to be offended and I am not talking about you per se. I wouldn't call myself a hateful person but after 9/11, reading articles, and being amongst many Muslims and examining them through daily life, I have a hard time trusting them or being comfortable around them. American Muslims and other Muslims that are not heavily influenced by their roots of the middle east are somewhat acceptable and for a while one of best buds from Yemen was of Muslim decent but Muslims directly from and living in the middle east are dangerous and many are radical.
          Damn I'm not even Muslim but I am having a hard time reading the stuff you posted here and in your previous posts. It's probably nothing malicious but just gross ignorance ill fitting of someone who posted this the other day.

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Very cool video and very truthful. For all Americas mistakes, it still is the best nation in the world. We are so diverse, it's beautiful that most of us can live amongst one another, no matter where we came from and be civil with each other. No one will ever take this away from us. God bless our freedom, soldiers and most of all the flag that we live under.
          The hypocrisy in these posts...

Such blind and asinine hatred isn't healthy
          Last edited by Repeddled; 06-03-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
            Damn I'm not even Muslim but I am having a hard time reading the stuff you posted here. It's probably nothing malicious but just gross ignorance ill fitting of someone who posted this the other day
            Yeah, lot's of people celebrate how welcoming America is while explaining that the (insert group here) are what's ruining it by (insert way) and should leave.

Comment

pffft, this whole story has been debunked by several papers, the daily mail have magically added "WAS" to the start of the title all of a sudden..expect an uproar

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post10641447

Comment

feel for the victims family

I feel for the victims family, am sure she was a fun and loving person that girl.
                the bastards that did that since they are so full of self righteousnesses, should be allowed to face the victims family and let the family decide what to do to them.

as far as the death penalty, I can understand the justice behind it but to me as soon as you kill an innocent person for a crime they did not commit you have crossed the line. Because of the potential ( and it has happened many times already) to kill an innocent person exists I am against the death penalty.

She was innocent, and committed no crime = and innocent person suffering capital punishment in the US.

I say hard labor until they die. but hard labor was done away because of bit ch ass heart bleeding liberals and ACLU lobbyists.

at least with hard labor an innocent person has a chance to prove their innocence.

Comment

since the person that started this thread doesnt want to request maybe i should ask, could this thread plz be deleted as it is a false story?

Comment

Originally posted by Walken_Is_Gay View Post
                    since the person that started this thread doesnt want to request maybe i should ask, could this thread plz be deleted as it is a false story?
                    you just posted in another thread
                    "Today the Daily Mail reported that police are investigating claims that Koren was killed by three local teens who say her murder is justified by the religion."
                    "16-year-old Bihal Gaziev - is under arrest and told police that Katya had 'violated the laws of Sharia'. Gaziev has said he has no regrets about her death."

What are you trying to justify here?

Comment

Originally posted by Walken_Is_Gay View Post
                      Whoa! I am not 24/7 in this site to respond to you. I just replied to you "To shoot the message not the messanger."

If you think its false then dispute it and enlighten the posters. And just dont ask people to delete anything or just tell them its false as if what you think is a "universally accepted opinion" in this lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X